Suprise

Suprise...

Princess DeAnn the Duchess of Kensington leaned against the bedroom door in one of her husbands shirts.

"Hey there." The Duke grinned looking at his wife. She had a grin on her face the same grin that always told him she had big news. She had this grin when the Queen approved of their relationship, when their marriage got the go ahead, when they got styled as the Duke and Duchess instead of Earl and Countess. She wore this same smile just a few weeks ago when she delivered the news that they where expecting a niece or nephew and now she's wearing it again.

"I have news."

"Yes the massive grin on your face already confirmed that. It's good news." He stated walking over to her.

"It is." She held up the piece of paper for him to look at. He looked at the pictures then read who it belonged too.

"Don't play with me." Was all he said. "Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent. Congratulations Captain in seven months your gonna be a dad." Roman picked her up from the ground twirling her around before going on his knees.

"Hey little one. It's your daddy. I don't know if you are a boy or a girl yet but either way I love you so much and I can not wait until you are here. If you are anything like your mum this is going to be a breeze but if you like me please don't drive your mum mad. She can only take so much..." He went on and on while DeAnn laugh at the nonsense he said while talking to their child.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Giving me this gift." He replied with a smile.

"Honestly I never expected my life would turn out like this. I never thought that I would be get married. I never thought I'd be a mum." DeAnn replied to her husbands words.

"Well I'm glad you chose me." He kissed her lips softly before pressing his head against hers. "I guess we have to tell the Queen?"

"Let's enjoy it a little while longer. Alone just you and me." She almost begged.

Roman looked a little hesitant but finally caved. "Whatever you want. Along as I get to experience this life with you."