Shopping

Shopping...

The news was out. The world was now on baby watch not just for William and Kate's bundle but for DeAnn and Roman's bundle to. The Dutchess of Cambridge and Kensington did seemingly everything together.

"How about this one?" Kate asked DeAnn holding up the baby crawler.

"Ugh I hate crawlers it's to much effort." DeAnn grumble making Kate laugh.

"I know but it's so cute. daddy's little girl'" Kate read out loud.

"That's cute just one problem."

"I know, I know maybe I can buy it for you?" With one last glare from DeAnn Kate placed it back.

"Oh my goodness look at this 'I am my family's DeAnn.'" This is so cute I have to buy it.

"That is cute just one problem."

"I know, I said only designer but how can I not."  DeAnn grumble placing the shirt and another unisex colour in her basket.

"What theme are you making the bedroom?"

"I have no idea. Roman and I are still looking for ideas."

"Roman is helping with the rooms theme?"  Kate asked suprised.

"Yip. I lost a bet and this is the consequences."

"Poor you." Kate sarcastically replied. "At least it's not a military room."

"That is so true. I can actually pictures Roman choosing a military theme. Luckily he doesn't want the child to have nightmares." The two women let out another laugh completely forgetting about the photographs who was waiting to catch a glimpse of them outside.

"Do you think they will ever leave us alone?" Kate asked DeAnn.

The Dutchess of Kensington let out an unamused chuckle.  "They lead my mum to her death so probably not."

"Was it hard, I mean I know it's hard but I've never heard you or Harry talk about it. Like really talked about it."

"I talk about it when people ask." DeAnn answered going over to the checkout.

"Well then tell me about it." The two Duchesses stared at eachother other. "Do you really want to know. It's quite messy?"

"Yes I do." Kate replied.

With a final nob DeAnn replied. "Fine I'll tell you once we get home."