911-To-Heaven

911-To-Heaven

The news came at six the morning. The Queen stood infront of her daughter. Little Rose was still asleep after her late night play date with her cousin Goerge.

"Gran?" DeAnn frowned before dropping in a curtesy.  "Come inside."

The Queen walked into the Kensington apartment taking her usual seat. The motioned for DeAnn to take a seat next to her.

"Where is Rosalie?" 

"She's still sleeping. After the day she and Goerge had it's not surprising." She laughed. Her apartment door opened and in came Harry.

"I just heard." The Prince stated.

"Ever heard of knocking and heard what?" DeAnn glare at her brother before turning her attention to her grandmother.

"There was a plane crash...Everyone on board died."

"Oh my goodness that is so sad. Where, when?"

"In Iraq early hours of this morning." The Queen said. The color drained from DeAnn's body.

"No, please no please tell me it's not Roman please." She begged. Harry couldn't take it seeing his sister in so much pain. Not again.

Dropping down on her knees she just broke down. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. Her children was going to grow up without a father.

"This can't be happening to me. This is just a dream. It's just a dream." She repeated to herself.

"Mama." Every head in the room snapped to the voice. Her one year old daughter stood in the living room door with pajamas and her father's track top.

"Hey gorgeous." DeAnn snapped out of her state reminding herself she has a child who needs her full attention.  "Ready for breakfast."

"Why you cry."

"Mummy just got some sad news. I'll tell you about it later. How does pancakes sound for breakfast?"

"Yummy."

"Yeah that's what I though. Go put on your shoes and meet me in the kitchen." She rushed to his room leaving the adults alone once again.

"DeAnn."

"I need a car to go and fetch his parents and brother before the news gets out. They would want to be with Rose. We can talk funeral arrangements later. Right now I have to spend time with my daughter before her whole world change."

"We will arrange for you to meet the Henstridges at the airport. Get yourself and Rose packed I'll arrange a car and meet you at the airport. You will be staying in Balmoral for the week." DeAnn just nob walking to the kitchen once she heard Rose call out for her.