I Got You

I Got You...

It's been three day's now its time for the little Princess of Kensington first meeting the people of England. The Windshor family aswell as the Henstridges family will be stepping onto the balcony.

"She so beautiful." Kate said holding the new born Princess.

"She is is she not." DeAnn replied while holding two week old Goerge.

"I also love her name. Who chose it?" Joslyn Roman's mother asked from where she sat next to Camila.

"Both of us actually. It was between Rosalie and Catelyn obviously Rosalie won." Roman answered.

"I can't wait for her and Goerge to start playing together." Kate said looking over at her DeAnn who was holding the future King of England.

Like a choir everyone agreed with Kate's words.

The doors of the balcony opened on the exact the Queen said it should. DeAnn took her son in her arms walking out onto the balcony. The rest of the family followed her.

Once everyone caught sight of the family the crowed went wild. Little Princess Rosalie was not feeling the love. She instantly stared to cry. 

"If she is anything like her mother she would enjoy you singing to her." The Queen said watching DeAnn struggled to quite down her daughter.

"Hush little baby don't you cry
Mama's gonna love you all your life
And if you ever need your friend
Mama's right there till the very end
And if you feeling down or weak Mama's gonna give you all the strength you need.
There is not in this world that I wouldn't do
Mama's little angel I love you."

The people on the balcony looked at DeAnn and Rosalie with tears in their eyes.

Roman pulled his wife and daughter closer to him before whispering "I love you."

"We love you too."DeAnn replied giving him a quick kiss making the crowd go wild.

"I got your back. I got you."