Final Fitting

Final Fitting...

"Walk away." DeAnn snapped glaring at the man infront of her.

"Don't tell me to walk away. I'm your fiancé."

"And I am forth in line for the British throne so when I tell you to walk away, you walk away!"  Everyone in the room looked at the Roman wondering what he is going to do.

"Do you really want to do this." He raised his eyebrow.

"Yes plus it's badluck to see my dress before the time." She told him hiding behind the dressing room door.

"Oh please we've been together way to long for anything bad to happen."

"Roman go away. Catherine would you be so kind to escort my future husband out of the apartment." DeAnn asked her sister-in-law. It's been a year since William and Kate's big wedding now it was DeAnn and Roman's turn.

"With pleasure. Come along handsome time for you to go."

"Kate not you too."

"Yes me too. Let's go or shall I ask Jones to escort you out of the building. It won't be pretty." With a huff from Roman Kate leaded him from the Kensington apartment making sure to lock the door after him.

"I can't believe you are marrying that dork." DeAnn's cousin Kitty said from where she sat.

"He might be a dork but he is a handsome dork."

"With that I would not disagree." Kitty said with a laugh.

"Is the Queen here yet."

"I'm just waiting for you to come and show me this amazing dress of yours. I've seen bridesmaid dress now I am just waiting on you."  The Queen replied when she entered the Kensington apartment.

"I don't care what anyone says. This dress is coming home with me. I'm wearing it again."  Kitty said admiring her dress.

The bedroom door opened revealing DeAnn. Everyone stared at DeAnn in shock.

"Is it bad." DeAnn and Kelly DeAnn's best friend and the designer asked at the same time.

"I don't think there is enough to make a new dress." DeAnn panics.

"If I start now and work through the night to get it done before you have to go." Kelly said.

"If you two would let us talk." The Queen said. "You look beautiful everything is just perfect."

"The vail and trail is..."

"Diana's." Queen Elizabeth cut Kelly off. "I know. I also have the perfect tiara."

"I thought we already decided on your tiara. The one you had on at your wedding."

"No you did. I decided on something else after you left." Reaching into her bag the Queen pulled out the tiara.

"The Lovers Knott." DeAnn breath out.

"This was your mother's favorite. She always said that when you get married... You have to wear it for her." The Queen placed the tiara on DeAnn's head.

"Thank you so much Gran Lizbeth."

"No hold that tears for the first argument as a wife." Everyone laughed at the Queens words.

"Okay now let's get you out of the dress before Captain Henstridge burst into the door again." Kelly said ushering DeAnn to her bedroom.

"Hey leave him alone. His just excited to marry me. I mean who wouldn't be."