The Royals

The Royals...

DeAnn walked into Buckingham Palace with Roman next to her. Before entering the hall where Charles party is being held.DeAnn stopped Roman.

"If you want to back out right now is your chance I won't hold it against you I promise. If anything it will maje me love you even more." Roman let out a laugh at DeAnn's words.

"I'm ready for this. I've been practicing in the mirror ever since you told me." He stated shocking DeAnn.

"Was that what you did when I woke up this morning."  He let out a nervous laugh while DeAnn rolled her eyes. "I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now let's get this show on the road. Also you look beautiful."

"You don't look bad yourself Caption . You in a suit is almost as amazing as you in a uniform." She replied biting her bottom lip.

"Good to know. Maybe later you can take it off." He winked making her laugh.

"Okay we ready. You may open the doors."  The door opened and Roman was taken aback by the amount of people.

"You said only close family members are going to be here."

"This is close family members." She laughed walking into the the hall with Roman who waw still in shock by the amount of people. "I told you to back out didn't I."

"I did not expect this."

"Get use to it. This is how my family is. Everything is always big just like you." She smirk making him growl.

"Stop that." Letting out a laugh she lead him over to her brothers who was standing with her cousins and Williams girlfriend Kate.

"Oh look at this DeAnn finally let her boy toy out of hiding." Zara joked.

She glared at Zara before replying. "Shut up."

"Why so defensive." Beatrice asked.

"Ignore them." DeAnn told Roman before introducing him to the gang. "...and you know William. "

"Yeah good to see you again man." William just nob but after DeAnn glare at him h quickly replied. "Yeah you too man, Captain. I don't know what I'm suppose to call you."

"Just Roman is fine." Roman told William trying to make him see him as someone other then the guy who trained him.

"Chapter two. Roman tell us what makes you so special that you get to bed our cousin."

"That is just gross. Cut it out. You are making this awkward." Harry told Zara who was laughing along Beatric, Eugenie and Kate who caught DeAnn's eyes trailing the a sertan section of Roman's body.

"Well I think it's the fact that I wear a unform." Roman answered.

"That I understand a man in a uniform is sometimes special." Eugenie spoke up. While the girls agreed.

"That's true ask me." Kate said making everyone ooh.

"Okay enough of that. Roman what do you do when your not serving our country?" Harry asked.

"Besides DeAnn that is." Beatric said making the girls while DeAnn blush scarlet red with a brothers glaring at them .

"I work at a childrens hospital I have a medical background."

"By medical background he means his a doctor on the side like me." DeAnn gush while leaning into Roman.

"Gran is on her way. Goodluck." William said before disappearing with Kate and the rest of the gang, leaving Roman and DeAnn to fend for themselves.

"Your Majesty, your Highnessess." DeAnn curtsy while Roman bowed. The Queen nob at them followed by Prince Philip and Charles. They eyed Roman up and down.

"I would like to introduce you to Captain Roman Henstridge. Roman this is my grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. My grandfather Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh and my father and the birthday boy Prince Charles of Wales."

"It's a honer to meet you all. DeAnn talks about you all the time."

"Nothing bad I hope?" The Queen asked.

"Nothing like that. All good things I promise." The Captain answered smiling down at DeAnn.

"Well we have to go talk to the rest of this large family. I want to talk to you before I leave." The Queen said walking past them with her son and husband walking behind them.

"That went well don't you think?"  DeAnn said grinning at Roman who was looking slightly pale.

"I think I was about to pee my pants." DeAnn let out a laugh taking Roman to go meet the rest of her family.