Graduation

DeAnn couldn't believe she was graduating. Validatorian of Cambridge University Law class of 1998. It was not a suprise to anyone when the thirteen year old told her family she was Validatorian.

"Today I stand before you as a thirteen year old who is suppose to inspire you. The truth is I have yet to live. You have all lived way more then I have and have way way way more life experience. So to inspire you I'm going to read a two pieces out of two very important people's Journals.

The first piece is from Mother Theresa I am very sure you all know who she is. The piece reads... If only they could see their potential like I see it they would not have to worry about what the next person thinks. I know they are able to achieve great things. They just have to work hard and belive in themselves.

The next is from a person very dear to me. I call her mum but everyone else called her Diana Princess of Wales... It reads as follow. Today I am sitting here watching the children of England. Goodness how ambitious they are. I hope that they do not just work for themselves but for those in need." Closing the diary DeAnn looked up at her fellow peoples.

"Now I don't know if you where listening to those words. If you where I wish you all the luck in the world. I know if you carry those words with you you will accomplish wonders. So say goodbye to Cambridge and hello to the world and incase you did not know this yet you are all going to take it by storm. Thank you."

Rushing off the stage running into her father's arm's. Charles kissed the top of DeAnn's head before softly whispering.

"Your mum would be so proud of you."