Funeral

Funeral...

She never knew the effected her mother had on people. Here she was experiencing it again. Except this time it was her husband.

Sitting in church with a black vail over her head/face she thought back to the day before he left. Rose was at home sleeping with the nanny. Roman took her to the rooftop of Buckingham Palace. "Your favourite spot." he reminded her.

Now here she sat with her daughter dressed in black and a black vail over her head.

"Tomorrow is just another day."

Those where the words he would say to her whenever she was nervous about something. Last night she could hear him telling her the same thing. 

"Mama." Rose whisper. DeAnn looked down at her daughter trying to not to cry.

"Yes."

"Molow nother day." That was all it took for her tears to fall. Looking into her daughter eyes, her husbands eyes she let let out a soft laugh. Before pulling Rose onto her lap.

"Yeah tomorrow is just another day."

She looked up from her daughter seeing her husbands Commander standing in front of them. DeAnn and Rose both got up the seat. DeAnn held Rose in front of her. The Commander salute them and Rose followed his actions just like her father taught her. Breaking not only the the families heart but also the worlds.

"I'm sorry for your lose Your Highnessess. On behalf of the United Kingdom armed forces we would like to present you with this flag."

"Thank you." She smiled through her tears taking the British flag that was swapped with the family flag.

The soldier went on a knee infront of Rose pulling a pair of dog tags from his pocket.

"Your father's tags got lost so we made new once. There is however one added. Keep this close to you and always remember you dad is a hero." Rose nob at the words placing the tags around her neck, she salute the soldier before turning to her mum with tears running down her face. DeAnn knew at that moment Rosalie realised what happened.

"Dada not coming home no more Mama."