Chapter 8

It's the second day at university and I couldn't wait to see what would happen. I hadn't told Christie about the dream, I just assumed my surroundings contributed to it as I walked towards my next class.

It's history class, my first one of it, it's packed which I am not surprised as most of these people like me got tacked on with history. take my seat in the back of the class. Like I do in any class. I don't know why history is part of the curriculum, but it's here, on my schedule. I like history, don't get me wrong.

I've always had a lot of fascination with ancient civilizations but teachers never really presented them well. I'd rather learn them on my own. But it's a mandatory course so I'll settle for it. I remember Mr. Figwall, my first-year university teacher who it mostly Mesopotamia civilization. Good god this man had the most monotone voice ever, and I had this bastard three times a week. He just kept talking on and on and voice never changed pitch. I mean I love history but even I had my limits with this crap. You'd find students sleeping in his class or skipping it outright. I didn't blame them. But whenever he talked you just wanted to take a straight razor and cut your wrists over and over. And at an hour a day worth of listening to him I have no clue how I didn't my l

Our teacher came in. Mrs. Breward she introduced herself. He was a tall lady, short black hair and glasses. Medium build and she had a slight accent. I didn't place it but then it kicked in, she was Irish. I was sure of it. Her specialty...ancient Egypt! Oh damn, this would be interesting. I barely had any female teachers and her voice was amazing. It carried across the room. And of course, she told us she used to sing opera, oh my another love of mine! Tragic opera was my fave. I usually listened to it in Italian but I've also enjoyed German and French. I used to go to the opera quite often at the London theater. Say twice a month. But slowly I just haven't gone with my studies taking priority. The last time was there Pierre Chatenaue, a Belgium opera singer took my breath away for two hours. Oh I needed to go again.

My mind started to wander as students began pouring into the classroom. Loud and obnoxious, vultures. But oh well, it was the same back in England. Loud voices carrying across classes. Even in university classes, student was obnoxious and undisciplined. Or kids, cause well I wouldn't call you a student if you couldn't show the appropriate maturity and acted like a kid. Paper balls flew across a few times, really guys? Like really. Loud laughter.

"Keep it down" a booming voice commanded and Mrs. Breward took her seat. The class complied, who wouldn't with a voice like that telling you too. "Anyone missing? I want to start?"

The kids looked around, a few shrugs, nope guess not. She was about to start when the door opened and someone else entered. My eyes at first didn't pay attention but then they looked over. They were stunned by what they had just seen. My heart raised, the hairs on my back stood up and a light shiver had overcome me.

Hold the presses ladies and gentleman. He has just walked into the classroom. Tall, handsome man with a great stature. He was in shape, not like bodybuilder shape but you could tell he was athletic. He walks by me, a gentle smell of cologne hits my nose and gets my attention. My nipples perk up in my bra, oh the timing couldn't be better. I just wanted to pinch them right now, but this is not the time nor the place. That will come. He begins saying hi to a few students. I notice him right away, but he hasn't noticed me yet. That's fine for now. I wasn't expecting it right away. Or I am just ben overzealous and naïve. Maybe I am not his type? But I'll tell you one thing, I didn't care.my eyes kept staring at him. Oh my god, I think I've been struck by lightning because I am still staring at him. This was no potential girls, this was a man who exuded confidence. Straight back, firm stature, a toned ass, yes I checked out his ass. Couldn't miss it. He places his gym bag on the floor as he takes a seat. So he's a jock...or just likes to carry things in a gym back.