Chapter 30

So Jake won the championship game, I got my man, Collin was taken care of and I had great sex....the kind I've been yearning for years. Next up is world peace, we graduated with honors and Jake and I have a happy ending marriage with kids, many kids. Oh trust me; I would have Jake's kids in a heartbeat. A boy and a girl for sure. I had no issues of my vagina being expanded for him. Anytime, Jake was worth it. I don't know but I felt powerful, unstoppable. Good feelings that Jake has brought within me. All good things you know. I was happy...that's what it really was and I hadn't been happy in a long time. Jake never judged me or insulted me. He never shouted at me, made me feel like shit or drink high amounts of alcohol unlike someone else....oh well we are done with him anyways. I mean I was living a love story come alive. I got prince charming, me being the ugly duckling and things were going well. My parents approved of him, my dad especially. Collin was taken care of, Christie was safe and regardless I didn't care if she was or wasn't for what happened. He was poison in her life. I don't care if she lives lonely, at least she will live, that's most important.

In fact, things were so good I didn't want to leave Chicago anymore. I just wanted to stay here with Jake. He even offered me a few times but it wasn't the way it was going to be. With only a week left before I had to leave all good things were coming to me. But all good things must come to an end also right?

Well...if that's the case guess my story is over!

Thanks for reading.....

Hah! Not so fast there, we still have a loose end to finish here folks. The supplier. Oh yeah that asshole and he wasn't going to be ignored or forgotten any time soon, nope, not by a long shot . I mean yes, he did say by killing him another person would take his spot, but he didn't believe it was going to be anytime soon. He was also keeping a watchful eye on all of his players just in case. But regardless, he needs to be taken care of. I mean any person willing to sell steroids to someone especially in university needed to be taken care of. Partially because of what he was doing and because Jake was concerned who else was buying off this guy. I mean we knew of taylor but that was it. But Jake believed there could be others and he couldn't risk it anymore. I completely understood why he wanted to do it and we were both very much on the same page about this. No point in turning my back on Jake now or having second thoughts.

But before the this loose end was taken care of, we had something else to do. It after six days, it was apparent that Collin was not coming home, and for reasons beyond us and out of the blue....or because the police force insisted...your choice...anyways, a funeral was being held for him. Despite our differences for him, Jake and I attended.

When we got there, both of us dressed in black of course, Christie met me and we both hugged. Oh hun, how I wish I could tell you the truth of what happened to Collin but I couldn't. Even worse was when she took me this casket, closed of course as they had never retrieved the body. There was a picture of him on it, smiling that fake putrid smile that he smiled around me and I am telling you I couldn't stand it. Regardless, Jake joined us and we paid our 'respects' as Collin's parents were close by, his mom crying and his dad stood there sulking like he had just lost the greatest human being in life.

It was a small funeral, probably around for people there, hell his rehab doctor was there and so was Christie, sobbing away the whole time. A very small handful of students from the university attended but not many. First Christie told me it was going to be a small gathering and of course once things came out public most of Collin's friends had dumped him. Even Jake's parents refused to come, epically his mom who was a victim of abuse when she was younger. She told Jake straight up that she would never support Collin or his family. She was utterly disgusted by how his parents protected him.

She even became very protective of me because of this whole thing and even though I never told them about what Collin did to me she still told me that she was always there for me and protected me. I felt honored, and yes my mom had found out too and Jenny and my dad. My mom almost got on a plane and was going to whisk me away back to England but I told her it's all good as Jake watched over me. My dad was very disappointed too and Jenny well....she almost had a heart attack.