Chapter 28

Well...back to the book I was reading. Needed to kill some time here as the story has now gripped me beyond point...can't wait to see where things went.

Anyways...back to the other story at hand (like I forgot about you all...trust me I hadn't)

There was a knock on the door, one for the first time I dreaded because I knew who was on the other end but I had to open it. I slowly walked towards it, feeling uncomfortable about who was on there. But Jake and I agreed I would open the door to see how things panned out and I looked through the peephole for a second, hoping it was a pizza delivery guy or someone else...anyone else...but I wasn't. When my hand gripped the door handle I took a deep breath and turned the knob and I opened it, it was jackass himself Collin staring back at me. He was all alone of course and there was this brief nervous exchange of looks between us. But I snapped out of it quickly and gave him a fake smile. I wanted to give him a kick to the nuts is more accurate to see his six foot plus frame go down on the floor as he withered in pain...oh the satisfaction I would have. In my head, a devious smile came about...because regardless if my knee had or hadn't connected with his little dick other plans awaited him.

But to make sure it was all good, I put on a warm tone. "Come on in" I offered and opened the door all the way. He took a step in and smiled at me. Oh please assfuck, please don't smile at me....you know I really am swearing more and more these days aren't I? In fact, the last time I had sex with Jake I swore so bad he had to quiet me down. Sorry, I've become a bit of a potty mouth haven't I? But I have to admit, Jake fucked me...oh Jesus...sorry, made love to me so good last time that was.....he well you get the picture. I think any women in their right mind would do what I did.

But now before me was not Jake, it was the man I loathed who I once respected.

"How are you?"

How am I? How the hell do you think I am jackass...god I love calling him that and you can too. You violated me and hurt me...and god knows what the hell you've done to Christie but destroy her. And for the love of al that is humanity, I could smell the beer on his breath. LMAO...this fucker hadn't learned anything. Nothing! I highly doubt now he had ever gone to rehab or if you did you just fucking wasted time because honestly, you just showed up at our place with beer on the breath.

Oh man, I think I just best get the knife and finish him, remove him of his own misery? Slash his throat and let the blood spill everywhere. I could do it right now, I was sooooo angry in my head like you couldn't believe it. What do you think?

But I had to keep calm, it was what Jake and I agreed upon. "I am good" and I directed him to the couch and he sat down. Before Jake came to see him, Collin looked at me.

"Hey listen about the other day...."

I cut him off. "Don't worry about it" I told him. Worry about what's ahead for you!

"I just really want to say I am sorry."

"Thanks" I said. I didn't mean it. Nothing your sorry ass could say could take back what you did and I was already not feeling like being in here with him when Jake stepped in. Oh sweet lord Jesus, I couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted to cut my wrists and my throat just to be relieved of this shit but thankfully I didn't have to. Jake walked by me and gave me a look, one that said yes I know how you feel. I know he didn't like the idea of me being here so close to Collin.

"Oh look who it is" Collin go up and they both hugged. "Mr. Football himself" he said out loud.

"Thanks" Jake told him. "But it was a team effort" he showed his humble side as always. That's Jake for you.