Chapter 25

A buzzing sound kept hitting me in the ear and I was trying to figure out what it was. What the hell was that sound, way too early for it too. Finally my ears picked up and I was taken out of my dream. Damn, it was the alarm clock. Was it time to wake up already? Seems like sleep is never enough for me as I turned over and hit it to turn it off. The clock read 6:15 am and it was for me too early. Oh god, I never think I can get used to early mornings no matter how much I try. It just wasn't for me, never will be. You'd think with university and all I'd get something in gear and better manage my time. But no, even 6:15 am was too early. I mean, Jake and I didn't sleep late last night. Hell we didn't even have sex or anything. He was too tired and I didn't blame him. Had to exercise some self-control right? I will admit, I did finger myself to sleep as Jake had crashed a bit earlier than I did. Nothing against him, but I had to somehow tend my urges. I mean my finger didn't make up for what Jake was capable of, but it was better than nothing I guess for now. Oh don't worry, I know Jake wouldn't keep me lingering long. Even he had urges and the way he made love to me I could tell in the effort and all. In bed, we were one. But right now, neither one of us wanted to go get out of bed.

But no choice, I I had to wake up, it was a day back at the university. Oh dear god, I could just imagine if my mom was here, she'd be slapping my butt with a pillow or whatever to get me to out of the bed. I still haven't forgotten that last slap on the butt, it was pretty hard.

But in all honesty I forgot that hat we were supposed to have classes this morning, I kinda just got caught up in all that was happening around me. Ok, I didn't actually forget, I just wanted to forget but I knew my education was still important. Many things depended on it. But in the back of my overactive mind, no surprise there, I just knew both Jake and I had an 8: am start. Jesus, I don't even remember which classes I have. My fingers began to fumble around the alarm clock and after a few seconds, they finally found the off button and I pressed it and that fucking buzzing sound stopped. I started to believe it or not to fall back asleep almost instantly.

"Was that the alarm clock?" Jake asked half asleep? He was on the other side of the bed, his back to me. Thank god he spoke up or else I would have fallen asleep. And for the record, Jake and I actually never did have sex last night. He was still a bit fatigued. I just decided to go down on him and that was all. I mean not the most gratifying thing in the world but sometimes that's how things were in a relationship. Yep, I still had to pinch myself here and there but I was in a relationship with Jake Gallory and considered myself the luckiest girl in the world. I don't care, it's how I felt about him and us.

Anyways, my mouth opened, probably the most active thing right now, and no jokes please, and I yawned and nodded. "Ya it was" as I sat up and looked back up at him. "You getting up" and I walked over to the bathroom and took a piss.

When I was I came back to the room and he still hadn't moved or replied so I just gave him a bit longer. In front of me was a mirror too, Jake had one of those like 6-foot tall mirrors. Not a trick one or anything from the carnival just a regular one and I stood in front of it. I was buck naked with my naked image staring back at me. I looked good naked I thought. I didn't fantastic or model like, but since my self-esteem had gotten better over the last few weeks I thought more positive about myself. I squeezed my breasts together a bit, making them look bigger than they were, trust me ladies, you've all done it. My nipples were somewhat darker Thant usual....no I am not pregnant. Jake uses condoms at all times. Always will until we decide otherwise. It was our complete agreement.

A snort came from behind me and I turned my naked body towards Jake and looked back at him. "You gonna get up?" I asked He gave me a grunt or something, some noise came out of his mouth like a caveman. "Wakey wakey" I told him, shaking him a bit and he waved me off.