Chapter 23

The morning sun was shining into our room and it hit me in the eye. I slowly opened them, letting the bright sun slam off m pupils and then opening them completely. As I adjusted, I could feel Jake pushed against me, his arm around me. I rubbed his hand a bit and just sat there. Serene, quiet, and just us two together, I could do this every day and it would be awesome. Jake's large bulging athletic arms kept me safe and warm. It wasn't cold out here, the weather was perfect all the time. Not too warm and not too hot. The current from the water close by keeping the temperature perfect.

But it was sad, I wish we had more time here but It just wasn't going to happy. Regardless, our trip to the cabin had ended on a high note. Jake, while still needed a visit to the hospital, felt things had gone better than how we expected. We rock climbed, had a great time, we even saw a form of justice come to someone who deserved it which I also thought was a great thing. I mean it was a sense of coincidence that the hunter came back to help us, or try, and it was a great coincidence that the wolf that attacked him was the one who had lost its mate. But, sometimes, that's who things work out. I am not an uber-religious person but then I believe there is someone up there sometimes watching us and doing things. Pointing their finger at people and making them suffer for their mistakes. But here we were, three days later and we both left this place satisfied. I wish we could stay longer, but we couldn't. I had studies tomorrow and Jake did too and we both valued our education quite a bit regardless.

Waking up together, the first time I ever did anything like that with anyone and I have to say it was....different. I liked it, I can do it more often. It felt more personal and I think between Jake and I were fine with that. His wound had to be careful with the wound, not too get to much water on it. He had stitched it up and all, doing a great job, but he being careful of any infections. He was still two or so hours of the city so he couldn't risk anything. Surprisingly, his arm was good he told me even though he'll need a vaccination for it he told me that the wound wasn't as deep as he thought and that his arm was quite mobile. In other words, he wouldn't be missing any football because of it and with the varsity champs coming soon he was happy about that also.

Before anything else, I had this insatiable lust to sexually satisfy Jake. I don't know what contributed to it....but I think we know that the death of that hunter was definitely a factor that made me feel jubilant and well I'll say it out loud...horny. I mean what other feeling would I have. I was horny and Jake was too. And yes, that hunter dying was really making me horny right now as I groped his crotch.

"Naughty girl" my actions woke him up. He clasped one of my breasts.

"Are we finishing up what we started last night?" I asked him.

"Maybe" he joked.

I turned over and kissed him. "We were how you say it cockblocked" last night.

"For a good reason too" he added.

I didn't care, I needed to end this sexual feeling in me and I turned Jake over on his back, slipping his pants off. My move caught him off surprise but I was more surprised by his erect penis and smile on his face....AAANNNNDDDD..... that's all you get. I told you, I would never really diverge into my full sexual exploits with Jake. But let's say, the sparks flew and they flew high. We acted on emotions and love and body chemistry. After, it was our shower together.

When we finished our shower we had clean breakfast. I actually chose to what he was rather than the usual fattening stuff. A few toasts with butter and omelets. Jake cooked them, he was a great cook believe it or not. Even though he said he wasn't a cook he still knew a few small dishes here and there to make something. I felt bad as hadn't contributed a dish while we were here but I knew I really needed to learn a few things. But he warned, big dishes, he was not able to make them. Little small stuff like omelets, he was good. Although he still wanted to learn more. Regardless, what he had cooked this morning was more than satisfactory and filling.