CHAPTER 1

The situation in which I were,it was hell a lot nervous one. Allah Allah! I never knew that sitting infront of 3 people who were examining you from head to toe and minute by minute you were getting self -concious , could be that suffocating and hard.

"Tell us about yourself daughter".A woman around Mama's age spoke gently to me.
She was wearing a light green kurta with white pajama and a white dupatta circling around her neck.
"U-mm" I nervously took a look at Mama. What I should say that hi! I am the girl who love to play basketball. I might cook good or that's what my father says. Oh! But wait my brother said to me last time that even prisoners got the good chef that can definitely cook better than me.I love to read romantic novels and oh! How could I even forget about my favourite cousin or I should say my best friend 'Alisha'.
Before I could come with some proper description about myself Mina, a servant, put some snacks on table in front of us.I was actually sitting between that difficult question one aunty and mama.

Love u Mina! My life-saver....

Wooh!! I was actually too much nervous due to especially the green eyes man looking straight to me. Is he even blinking??
Man couldn't he lower his eyes. Listen Dude I'm already too much nervous.
I gulped down nervously.Mama and aunty ( I guess that no-manner man's mom) were talking to each other now and my father was talking to his father.

"Why don't Maya and Zain talk to each other without us. Maybe they are feeling shy infront of us". His mother spoke.

Oh! The no-manner man's name is Zain. Good name. But wait did his mother ask to talk to this man. No!No way.Baba wouldn't allow right?
I looked at baba nervously.His eyes locked with mine.Allah Allah! Please baba say no. But baba did exact opposite to what I wanted. He said ok to them.
I looked at Mama at which she whispered to me

" Take him to ur room". I nodded.

Being a good girl I stood up and gesture him politely to follow me.He followed me.My room was on upper floor. We both climbed the stairs and I lead him way to my room which was next to Ammar,my brother who was 2 years younger than me and 16 months older than Hamail,our lil sister.
I opened the door of my room and let him go inside.He was observing the room.My room was not a girly type room like everywhere pink but it was more like a nerd person room.A bed ,a study table beside a large window ,white and black curtains hanging on them.A book shelf at the corner of room gave the room more nerdy look but at the same time classic one too. My trophies,medals and certificates of basketball and studies were at the shelf below book shelf. Now now this was my time to check him out when he's not noticing.
I started to check him out.He was standing near my book shelf.He was wearing a black button-up shirt with blue jeans. He had rolled his sleeves, veins popping out of his arms. He had biult his body perfectly. His hairs were perfectly gelled back giving him more stunning look.Simple but still breath taking.His green eyes luring me and oh the sharp jaw line and a smirking lips. Wait

Smirking lips!!

I looked to those luring eyes immediately.He was still holding a smirk and was looking to me straight in my eyes. Allah Allah! Maya you were saying him manner less and you just. Being cardiologist I shouldn't be panic in any situation but here I am.

He opened his mouth to say something but before he could,the door slammed open.