CHAPTER 5

Maya's POV

I moved a little but found some weight on my waist.I slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful sight in front of me.Zain was in a deep slumber.His right arm was circled around my waist.He was snuggling in my neck.I could feel his hot breath on my neck which was giving me a tingling sensation.

I again tried to move a little but he snuggled more into me.I smiled at this.This was all new to me.Sleeping next to him was actually giving me more safety like feeling.While I was thinking about my changed life someone knocked at the door.I slowly put Zain's arm on the bed to open the door.I rushed towards door but not before taking dupatta which was on couch.I opened the door and saw Zain's mother. I greeted her and she told me to wake zain and come downstairs for breakfast.I closed the door when she went down.

I took my clothes out and took a shower and then I had to wake Zain and this was the biggest problem.

Well!! Maya you have to.Stop shying .Come on!!! You have to.

I walked toward him and I called him two to three times but no response.My hands were trembling but I need to wake him up.His parents were waiting for us.I shaked him a little.He slowly opened his eyes.

Oh my God ! His eyes are truly beautiful.

I again found myself lost in his eyes.His lips stretched into a big smile.I quickly forced my eyes to stop looking at him and focus on the breakfast.

Breakfast!! Seriously Maya? My subconscious asked me.

Yeah! Yeah! Breakfast is important .Well, food is life.

My subconscious needs to stop this.I came to my senses and looked that Zain was already in washroom, shower voice could be heard.I wore my earrings and made hairstyle. Till then Zain came out and smiled looking at me ,I also smiled at him.

''You are looking beautiful babe'' He said

''I know. You, yourself not looking bad babe.'' I emphasized on' babe'.He was grinning.

Yes Maya.You should be this much confident.

We both walked downstairs , trying to match with each other's step.We greeted with his parents and sat at dining table.As we were going to sit, the bell rang and Zain went to open the door.

''Assalam o Alaikum people.We are here with your delicious breakfast.'' Alisha's voice reached in our ears.

I stood up and greet them and also asked them that why they brought breakfast and I got a reply from Alisha

''Dumbo! this is the ritual. Now,shut up and come and eat it. Your mother made it with so much love.''

Ammar and Hamail also came and met us. I was enjoying this time with my new and old family.

Later, I told Alisha about yesterday night incident and she started teasing me and as I said she laughed at me too much.You know , I told her everything and I trust her
and secondly I could never hide anything from her.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N

Do u like the chapter??

Please vote.

Till next time,Take Care .🥰🥰🥰