Chapter 34

Maya's POV

I slowly opened my eyes only to see him not beside me. He must've gone to office. I looked at time and Oh my Allah!! It was 11 am and I still hadn't gone down. I quickly sat up and blushed at the last night moments. I was actually stunned at his cofession, he liked me when I was 14 and oh Allah I had been crushing over him since I was 15.

I took a shower and then cleaned our bedroom. I went down and khala made me eat heavy breakfast thinking that I wasn't feeling well so I slept till late but she definitely didn't know that it was his son who made me awake till fajr and I had missed it too.

I then offered my prayers and made lunch for everyone even though khala wasn't letting me but I insisted. When Rohaan came home he said salaam and went up to get fresh. The next thing I knew was he called me up by screaming my name from room saying he couldn't find his shirt. I knew it was just a way to make me come to him as I had already ironed his shirt and put it on bed. And as I said when I went upsatirs he made me come inside and locked the room. I glared at him and looked at the shirt lying on bed untouched. He gave me a sheepish smile and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest. Then nuzzled his head in my hairs.

"I missed you jaan." He said kissing her on forehead.

"I missed you too." I said and his my head in his chest. He placed a kiss on my hairs and I could feel him smiling.
I pulled back only to hit to his chest again.

"Aan everyone is waiting for us." He sighed and kissed my cheeks making me blush. I hit his chest lightly only get a chuckle from him.

We went down and spend our time with our family.

A month later we were sitting in dining room and I wasn't feeling good. It was sunday and after putting dishes on table, I sat beside Rohaan. He served me first and then served himself but I wasn't feeling to eat something. I just played with rice and kept looking at it. Rohaan noticed me and asked me to eat. I took 2-3 bites then a bile rise up my throat. I pulled back my chair and and ran towards the bathroom. I took out all the contents and I could feel someone rubbing my back and holding my hairs back for me and it was Rohaan. He had rushed inside after me.

After that I brushed my teeth to get rid of that smell. I ate some biscuits which very tensed Izzah brought. I would've chuckled at her reaction but I wasn't feeling well. Rohaan was stroking my hairs while sitting beside me. I had my head against his shoulders and he kissed my forehead from time to time and out of all of them khala was calm and asked me weird questions. To be honest what she was saying it was all happening to me from past days like wanting to eat something spicy or sour. Then fussing over small things, getting irritated easily and some more symptoms of I didn't know what.

She asked Rohaan to take us to hospital and then Rohaan stayed outside and khala made me go through some tests. After some time results were there. I thought it would take time but knowing Rohaan I knew that he must've made them do it fast by his resources. In a minute he was standing behind me and as doctor gave results in his hands. We both were shocked but beyond happy. We were going  to be parents.My breaths were strucked in my throat. Rohaan had pulled me to his chest and hugged me so tightly that for a second I stopped breathing. I lightly slapped his chest indicating him to leave me as I could hear khala and doctor laughing. He left me but with a kiss on cheek. Oh my Allah! I was embarrassed. My cheeks were flushed and got a light shade of pink on them. Doctor congratulated us and khala gave us her blessing.

We went home and literally Izzah jumped on me and hugged me while blabbered her congratulations. Uncle gave us his blessing and soon my family was also there. Everyone congratulated us. I could feel my eyes welling up. ALLAH has definitely blessed me with best family and now this baby and I can't forget Rohaan in it now.

"What happend jaan-e-rohaan? Is everything okay? Are you feeling pain somewhere?" His panic voice reached my ears as he sat on his knees infront of me and took my face in his warm hands. He brushed the tears away and looked at me as I smiled.

"I am feeling happiness and it's all because of you. Thank you for coming in my life Aan. Jaan-e-maya." He smiled as I said those words I could see his eyes beaming with happiness.

"Okay now love birds, go get a room." None other than Izzah said making all  others laugh and I blushed while hiding myself in Rohaan's chest.

"Hey! Stop teasing my wife." Rohaan said.

Then we could hear Izzah and Hamail hooting and as Rohaan glared at them, they both just stuck their tongue out at him.

When we finished eating and Izzah and Hamail were pleading Rohaan to take them to mall as they wanted to do shopping for baby. Ammar sat beside me and looked at me. I gave him a smile.

"Princess, are you happy?" Concern was laced in his voice. I nodded. I put my head on his shoulder and put my one hand around him. His one hand stoked my hairs.

"My princess"
"My hero"

We both smiled and looked at the girls still pleading and Rohaan making them understand that we didn't know gender but they were like that they would take both gender outfits. He just sighed and taking that as yes girls squealed. Ammar only rolled his eyes at their craziness.

Then Rohaan came over to us. I smiled at Rohaan as he literally pushed Ammar saying get off from my wife earning a gentle chuckle from Ammar who was saying that dude she's my sister so stop being possessive. Rohaan just wrapped his arms around me and I nuzzled in his neck. And last thing I remember was Rohaan picking me up in bridal style  and placing me on bed and then put his hand protectively over my stomach while snuggling closer to me.

Assalam o alikum beautiful people!!!

Share your thoughts...
So, how was the chapter?

Until next chapter, Take Care....😘😘😘