CHAPTER 4

Maya's POV

Zain came inside and smiled at me.It was breathtaking.His smile.I lowered my eyes.Why I had to look into his eyes? these green luring eyes.I was lost thinking about his eyes when he came and sat on the bed.I came back to my senses and again looked at him. He was already looking at me.My heart was beating too loudly. I was nervous and my legs were shivering already.

''Are you okay?'' Zain asked me.I just nodded.

Words did not seem to come out. Seriously my tongue you must be with me but it was tied.I was hating it now.

''Nervous?''I again nodded.

He stand up and open the drawer of side table .He took something out and again sit down on bed.I was just looking at his movements.He again looked at me. He came closer to me.I was shaking.His hot breath was fanning on my neck .Giving me a tingling sensation.He locked something  around my neck.I looked at what was it.It was beautiful locket with a diamond on it.

''Do you like it?'' He asked.

''Like it?  I love it.'' He smiled at me.

''Well !! Then I am happy you love it. Do you want to change your clothes ? I know it must be hectic day for you too.'' Zain said. 

''Yeah. Thank you.'' I said.

He went into wardrobe. I opened my suitcase ,only to see some short size clothes on top of my suitcase.My mind only moved towards 

ALISHA!!  

Let me come and meet you woman.I was not going to spare her.Zain came out of wardrobe holding towel in his hands.I closed the suitcase fastly before he could see.He gave me towel and told me that he was going to take shower in guest room.I took my clothes and took a long shower. It actually relaxed me too much .I did ablution and then I prayed my salah.Zain came inside when I was making dua.I finished my dua and looked at him.He was already looking at me. He came forward and took my hands in his hands.I was shocked and at the same time his thumb was caressing my hand.He brought me closer to him .His hot breath was again fanning on my neck, his lips were a inch away from my neck.I could feel a tingling  sensation .My hands went around his shoulder. He started to caressing my jaw with his nose which was sending chills to my spine.

''Zain'' I whispered.

''Yes Milady! Is something wrong ?'' He asked me feigning innocence.

Yeah like you knew nothing  no-mannered man 

''I...I....I was saying''  I said.

Why the hell I was stammering? Calm down Maya .Just calm down.

''What were you saying?'' Zain asked

This man!!!

''Which man Milady?''He asked with teasing voice.

I narrowed my eyes at him.He laughed at my this action and I smiled at his reaction. I forgot to blink.His eyes again captivated me.All senses were lost. He was coming closer again , his eyes were still on me.He came near my ear, his lips were too much close. My heart was beating fast like I was running in marathon .My eyes closed instantly, my legs were shaking with this proximity. 

''You need to sleep .We have function tomorrow.'' He said only this.

I opened my eyes and looked at him.He took a step back.

''Huh??  Oh!!...Yeah yeah. We need to sleep''I said and without looking at him I went near the bed and laid down at the corner of bed. He came and off the lights and also laid down at the other corner.

 I am stupid!! I really am!!

Alisha was always right .She would definitely laugh at me when I would tell her. Ahh....sleep girl sleep.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N 

Do tell me about this chapter? 

Please vote....

Take care...