CHAPTER 28

Maya's POV

Days went by meeting guest or giving time to my new family and nights went by sleeping in his arms. I was trying to apt this new environment, Izzah's teasing jokes, Khala and uncle love and Rohaan's attention to work. Ammar would specially call me to know about my health and I know deep down he was scared that I would get hurt and would not tell them and to be honest I was scared too that what one day he decides to change or get himself his love, Esha back. That thought was still lingering on my mind.I was scared to lose this family and also him.

I was cleaning the dishes when Rohaan's voice reached my ears. He was calling me upstairs in room. I rushed to room, he was holding the shirt I ironed few minutes ago. There were some creased line on shirt, fear crawled up on my skin and shiver ran down my spine.I was in panic state. I quickly took the shirt from him.

''I am sorry, so sorry. It will not happen next time. Please forgive me. I'm sorry.Please.'' I said in a quivering voice. I didn't want to get beaten or hurt.

I ran to where iron stand was and started ironing it again and again. A hand suddenly reached for my arm and stopped me from ironing it. My hands were shivering from fear. He took a hold of my hand and put the iron away from shirt. I got more terrified.

''Ple-please! I'm sorry. Let m-me do it. This t-time I will do it properly.'' I shivered more. He pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly. I was confused but at the same time relaxed.

''I will not hurt you and I called you because I don't know how to stitch a button. I thought maybe you can help me.'' He said in more sorry and embarrassed voice.

Till this time ,I had calmed down in his arms. I looked up and saw his apologetic face. I pulled back and maintained some distance between us, I was thanking Allah too much that Rohaan was not angry on me.

''I will stitch this button.'' I said and took shirt in my hands.

''No, I will wear something else. You don't have to.'' He said but I shook my head indicating 'no' and went to storeroom to get needle and thread.

He was following me like a lost puppy, I took needle and thread from box and started to stitch the button he was holding. I was stitching it and it was last stroke when needle pricked my skin and a groan left from my mouth. Blood was spurting out of my finger, before I could do something ,my hand was being jerked and Rohaan looked at it closely and a panic face came in view. I almost laughed because of his face and it was not even painful, I had endued more than this.

''It's okay.'' I said while pulling my hand away from his grip but he gripped it hard.

''No, it's not okay. Let me get First aid box.'' He said and rushed to room to get it. After a minute or so he came and bandaged my finger. All this time I was looking at him dumbfounded. He was too much worried about my little pain. I smiled at him as soon as our eyes met.

''Are you okay?'' He asked and again I gave him assuring nod.I took the shirt to stitch the button this time carefully when he snatched the shirt and throwed it to floor.

''Don't do it' it will hurt you again and I don't want to see you in pain.'' He said and left the storeroom. I was left gobsmacked. I looked at my bandaged finger and a small smile crept on my lips then I remembered about the dishes and rushed to kitchen to clean the left dishes.

Before leaving office, Rohaan asked me about that bandaged finger. To be honest I was embarrassed as he was asking about it on dining table, there was a smile everyone on the table was holding and he was unaware of this thing. I nodded, giving him assurance that I was fine. I literally mentally face-palmed myself because of his too much naive nature.

Before the sunset, I sat down with Khala and Izzah in garden for tea-talk. They told me many things about Rohaan, 'what he likes and does not like and much more' , Khala told us some stories of his childhood and all this time I was admiring him for his hard work to make his family strong. He was not born with a Golden spoon in his mouth, Uncle was not wealthy but Rohaan worked hard and had made his name in this business field.His company was on second most highest company in business world. We talked till the sun faded in the west. Khala told Izzah to take me to shopping the next day. I insisted her that she should not do this much for me but she shushed me and sternly told Izzah to take me with her tomorrow

Uncle and Rohaan came after sometime and he again asked me about my hand on dining table and this time everyone around us laughed loudly making him look at them dumbfounded. Then getting the notion he said 'can't a man ask her wife about her pain?' making us smile and nodding in agreement.

A/N

Assalam o Alaikum beautiful people.....

Care is what every woman wants....

Share your thoughts.....

Until next chapter, Take Care❤❤❤