CHAPTER 3

Maya's wedding dress above.....❤❤❤

Maya's POV

I was officially married.My nikkah was done. I still could not believe this. I said those three words which changed my life.My surname.My house.More relationships.More responsibilities.I was sitting at stage sofa where I said those three words, everyone was busy. Zain was talking to his friends and Alisha was giving company to some guests.

Why everytime girls have to sacrifice?Why we had to leave our parents and brothers or sisters?Why not boys?I still could not believe this all?

Many questions were there in my mind but no answers. Was I going to leave Alisha alone? How would she manage?I had asked this question from her but her answer was 

''Zain bhai can never separate us from each other and you my girl have to call me daily and we can still go to shopping and of course we still have to share everything.I will take your clothes too.Don't you dare to stop me from taking clothes'

I was somehow relieved after listening to her and of course my clothes were still her clothes. No body could change it.

This was my dream wedding . Everything was beautiful.Alisha made sure that this wedding must be grand wedding. Everything was perfect. Alhamdulillah.

I was thinking about this when aunty (Zain's mom) came to me and told me that it's time to go . I was not ready but I had to go with them. I nod at her.

My family hugged me and gave me many prayers. Tears were rolling down on their cheeks. I was crying .Alisha hugged me and told me to enjoy my night.Even at this time your best friend  know how to make you smile.Her stupidity know no boundaries.

There was silence in the car.

''Are you okay?'' Zain asked me.

''Yeah. Now, I am fine '' I said to him while clearing tears from my eyes.

''You know you girls are strong leaving your parents behind.By the way you look beautiful today'' zain said to me.

''Thank you .Wait only today what about yesterday or....''

''Woah !! Are you going to fight with me now huh? well! baby you always manage to look gorgeous."

I blushed. He seems to know the way with girls.We did not realize but the car was already stopped .Then Zain went out of the car and then he opened the door for me and he put forward his hand for me to grab. I gently put my hand in his hand and then he helped me getting out of the car.

We went inside.After performing some rituals we were tired and Zain's cousin Aiza helped me to go to Zain's room. I was tired too much. I just wanted to take a shower and then a good sleep.

Zain's cousins were not letting him come inside.Zain gave them some money as a ritual and then they teased us a little and let him come inside.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

please vote .....