Chapter 36

Maya's POV

As sun pushed the moon behind it, tucking it safely, it rised and peeked through our windows. Cool breeze accompanied it and moved around creating musical sound in air. I stirred in my sleep and I could feel strong yet soft body hugging me. As I opened my eyes adjusting them to sun rays peeking through window I tried to get up but a strong hand didn't let me and pushed me against a soft body. I looked up only to see that beautiful face.

His peaceful face.

My hands itched to touch his face. His long eyelashes were sitting on his cheeks. I slightly touched his eyelashes, brushing it against my fingers. My hands moved on its own. His soft yet hard cheeks under my fingers was nothing but bone. I touched his eyebrows and then those beautiful closed eyes and then his forehead removing all lines stretching on his forehead. Caressing it my hands moved to his lips. As I put my thumb on it and caress it slightly, I felt him taking sharp breath. I quickly looked up and saw him already looking at me.

Embarassing moment alert!

I was in thought of embarassement when I felt my thumb being sucked. I looked up gasping. He took my thumb between his teeth and gave me a cheeky smile. I quickly pulled my thumb away and moved away from his chest. But as soon as I moved away, in a second I was underneath him. My hands were pinning against bed as he clutched them into his grip. I gulped and looked into his eyes. Those ocean blue eyes held playfulness. He came near, that much near that I stopped breathing. His lips were at mere inch, his nose tip touching mine. As he angled his lips I closed my eyes to feel him.

Knock knock!

We both got out of trance and looked at each other. He dropped his head in my neck and groaned. I smiled and ruffled his hairs. He got up not before kissing my forehead. He put on his shirt and opened the door while rubbing his eyes. In a second he was pushed and Izzah came inside dragging Alisha with her who had her head low. It was good that I had already got up from bed and adjusted myself or it would be embarrasing.

"Maya we are going to shopping, will you come with us?" Alisha asked quietly.Before I could answer Izzah groaned and glared at Alisha before saying.

"Dude! We have come here to tell her to get ready for shopping. I clearly remember we never planned to ask her permission." Alisha and I just rolled our eyes at her and she just scoffed.

It's been almost 1 month now and everyone had tried really hard to make Alisha happy and they never left her alone even for a minute. I'm still not so close to her and it seemed okay to me.

"I'll also come with you people." Rohaan said and walked to closet.

"No! It's girl's day out. You are not allowed to come." Izzah told him with her narrowed eyes and pointed her long slender fingers at him. Rohaan just raised his eyebrows in challenge as he stopped going in the closet.

"I am not going to let my beautiful wife go with you people. You girls will become too much engrossed in shopping then you will not take care of my wife. What if she wanted to take rest and I know you people, You are like tornado which will whirl about in every direction and will end up getting nothing. And what if she wants to eat something or worse if she faints there. You guys will need me. She needs me." He said in one breath and then took a long sigh trying to make him sound like a very important person.

"Bhai you know that was the lamest  reason I have ever listened. If you don't mind let me....No  wait I forget you don't have mind you are totally useless. So where was I, yeah let me remind you that she doesn't need you and we also don't need you. We are adults and we can take care of your wife too. Now, excuse us, we need to get ready." Izzah said while flipping her hairs.