CHAPTER 31

Maya's POV

Sweetness of world and beautiful weather could be felt today. In morning I went downstairs after taking a shower. When I got up, I saw Rohaan not lying against me. Blush crept up in my throat making my cheeks in hot red colour due to last night incident. I literally didn't want to woke up lying against him, its good he wasn't there. At least I was saved from embarrassment.

I cascaded down stairs when his blue ocean eyes clashed with mine and they became soft. A smile captured his lips making me more blush. He was arranging something on table and after going near the table I saw it was breakfast. I looked at him and saw him rubbing his back of neck and smiling. He pulled out seat for me and I sat down. I looked at the breakfast and it was full of my favourite things. From omelettes to nutella cake. It was perfect.

"Thank you." I said in lower voice. He gave me a grin and served me breakfast not before giving me a peck on forehead. We ate in same plate.I asked him about khala and uncle and Izzah's whereabout, he told me that uncle and khala were staying in the house the went and Izzah was also staying in her friend's house.

"I-I need to tell you something. But first promise me you wouldn't get angry and also you wouldn't scold me." I said and he nodded quietly.

"Yesterday we went mall and I ran into h-him and then, umm then he blabbered things and then I we-went away. I just w-wanted to tell you." I said with lowered eyes. I could feel his hands tightening around fork.

"Dare he get close to you." He said seething with anger. Fury was evident in his eyes.

"You said you wouldn't get angry." His eyes travelled to mine and a cold shiver ran down my spine. Looking at me, his eyes got soft and a long sigh left from his mouth. He closed his eyes for a minute and then came closer to me.

"Next time, where ever you want to go, you will go with me. Understand?" He said in soft voice but it held some kind of strictness in it.

"But..." Before I could say a word his eyes were enough to make me shut my mouth and then I surrendered and nodded quietly.

He got up and then hold his keys to go to office. I went behind him towards door to see off him. He said salaam and went towards his car. I closed the door and was going to kitchen when a doorbell rang. I opened it and was surprised to see Rohaan standing there with a smile plastered on his face.

"Sorry, I forgot something." He said. I gave him space to enter. He entered and closed the door behind him. I was going inside when he hold my arm and jerked me towards him. I was hit at his torso, he snaked his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. My breaths hitched and I struggled in his arms. He brought his face closer to mine and it was this much close that if anyone of us would speak then our lips would touch each other. My heart was pounding against my chest. I saw love reflecting from his eyes and a soft touch of admiration was there too.

"I love you." My heart exploded with love for him and my eyes were filled with tears. He wiped my tears and smiled then the next thing I know was his lips on my forehead. I couldn't believe it and my heart swelled with happiness and I find myself replying him.

"I love you too." And this time I could see him smiling happily and then our nose tip were touched and eyes were only speaking about the love we had for each other.

He hugged me and I don't know for how much long we stayed in each other arms. Before letting him go to office I told him to say sorry to the person whom he was scolding last night. With a sigh and my saying that 'Forgiveness is better than revenge in eyes of Allah', he went away.

I cleaned the home and after an hour or so Izzah, khala and uncle came. Izzah had called them to pick her up on their way to home. We sat in garden and there we go with Izzah's teasing.