CHAPTER 26

Maya's POV

I stirred in my sleep, I could feel someone caressing my hairs. I slowly opened my eyes only to be met with ocean blue eyes. I quickly lowered my eyes, he had stopped stroking my hairs and I kinda missed it.I quietly noticed our position, my head was on his chest and he had wrapped his one arm around me and other arm was beneath my head from which he was stroking my hairs. I looked that my hands were clutching his shirt. I quickly left it and tried to get up but I was being held strongly by him.

"We need to go down." I said in a low voice , enough for him to listen. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Yeah, I know but sleep again because you haven't slept right last night. I'll tell mama that you are not feeling well and it's okay , you had carried those heavy bridal dresses for three days." He said and kissed the crown of my head and got up from bed.

"But..."

"No buts just sleep." He said in a stern but at the same time in soft voice if it could happen.

He went out and I adjusted myself on this large comfy bed but the warmth was no where, I missed his warmth. I blushed at my own thought. Before I could think more, sleep over took me.

After an hour or so , Izzah came to room and woke me up. I looked at the clock, it shows 10:00 am. I quickly got up and went to get clothes from closet. Izzah came behind me.

"So, how was your wedding night?" She asked me while grinning.

"Wait ! Does my brother gave you the ring for which he had made us go to jeweller ten thousand times or that pussy cat can't give you that?" She asked nonchalantly. I gasped at her choice of words.

"He has given me the ring." I said while searching some good dress.

"Oh!! So he is not that shy. Okay okay , tell me how was your wedding night?" I blushed but continue searching the dress.

I still remember how he held me when I was scared and his kisses on my forehead and the caressing on my hairs.

"Someone is blushing." She sang while grinning.

"Izzah, I want to get ready. Please don't do this. Please!! stop saying it aloud." But she sang it more loudly and gave me a full grin. I was begging her to stop from my eyes.

"Okay okay, I will not say a word but MAMA, MAYA IS BLUSHING." She ran downside and my jaw literally touched the floor. Before anyone could come again, I dashed to washroom to get fresh.

After quickly taking shower, I came out and cleaned the room. Then I went down and greeted everyone and was embarrassed due to Izzah's those word of me blushing. She was still grinning.

"Maya, daughter ignore her stupid acts . She is like this." Khala said smiling at me. I gave her small smile. We all were sitting in hall , uncle was reading newspaper, Izzah teasing me and khala stopping her, everyone was present but my eyes couldn't find him.

"Looking for my brother?" Izzah said in teasing manner. I quickly shook my head in 'no' . Everyone laughed.

More embarrassment!! Ugh!!

"Well, brother is in kitchen making special breakfast for her special wife. Because of you we are actually getting to eat his famous breakfast." I gasped and light pink shade covered my cheeks . We all knew that Rohaan was a great cook.

"Izzah!! Did Maya wake up?" Rohaan said while coming into hall. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. In return I smiled and lowered my eyes.

"Now if your eyes romance is finished then can we eat?" Izzah said and I was way more embarrassed, she said it infront of khala and uncle.

" Yeah , except Izzah everyone can come and eat. It's your punishment, who told you to disturb my romance?" Rohaan said .

Can Earth open up and swallow me? Too much embarrassment.

"You wish brother!! I will eat first." Izzah said and dashed to dining hall . Rohaan ran behind her.Their shouting could be heard and Khala face palmed herself and went after them. I and uncle laughed and went to dining hall.

"Okay now stop arguing and sit down." Khala said and they both stopped fighting.Everyone sat down. I sat beside him.

"Rohaan, serve the breakfast to your wife." Uncle said and he served the breakfast to khala. Rohaan nodded and put the plate in front of me.

He had made omelettes and pancakes,Nutella dripping from its every inch, the appetizing chicken sandwiches were arranged in a order with a Hot sauce, french toast were dust with confectioner's sugar and garnished with berries, Fresh orange juice was a cherry on top to his breakfast. This mouth watering breakfast could make anyone hungry.

He put almost everything on my plate but in a order that it didn't look messy and looked more arranged.He is totally a master chef. Why had he became businessman? He could have been a great chef.

He put a glass of juice in front of me and looked at me, hinting me to eat. I picked up my fork and knife and cut a bite of my favourite Nutella pancake. Nutella came out on its edges. I put it into my mouth , it was so good that it make me groan in delight but I kept this urge inside. All the time his eyes were on me, he put his left thumb to the right of my lips and cleaned the Nutella from there.

" I won't ask coz I get it that you like it too much." He said in a husky voice near my ear and smirked at me. I quickly closed my eyes to get away from this embarrassment.

Today is literally my embarrassment day!!

Thanks to Allah that Izzah wasn't looking because she was giving her plate to uncle asking him that he should fill her plate as no one is doing it for her. Uncle gladly filled his princess plate making us all smile as their father- daughter duo cuteness.

After eating that appetizing breakfast , I didn't want to get up and go to get ready for Walimah but I had to. I went inside the room and put on shoes to go to parlour with Izzah. In the meantime, Rohaan came inside to get his car keys.

I got up and set my hijab , he suddenly took my hand and jerked me towards him, I quickly clutched his shirt in fist and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He came near my ear, his hot breath fanning against my neck. A shiver ran down my spine and a gasp left my mouth.

"You are beautiful." He said in a deep husky voice making me shiver under him. I blushed hard and closed my eyes.

A knock disturbed us making him groan in frustration, a chuckle was almost going to escape my lips but I stopped myself quickly. I got away from him in a quick manner and he went to open door. Izzah was standing in all her glory and was glaring at him.

"What do you want?" Rohaan asked. But Izzah being Izzah gave him a little push and came inside. She grabbed my hands and was shouting that we will be late because Rohaan was not opening the door and was in her way. And then again their bickering started.

My heart was content and I was a little bit relieved that he would not hurt me now but I don't know about future. His touch didn't make me shiver in fear but always gave me warmth.

A/N
Assalam o Alikum beautiful people!

Share your thoughts.....
Do you also have the siblings bickering in your house?

Keep supporting...
Vote, comment, share....

Until next chapter, Take care ❤️❤️❤️