Chapter 37

Rohaan's POV

After coming from one hectic day of shopping and cursing around that boy, I was tired. And guess what, my dear wife thought that it would be very good if she became angry with me. Seriously she was hugging him and now she was angry that I had pushed that man away from him.

Alisha ,Ammar and Hamail went  to their home. I came to my bedroom and found my jaan sleeping peacefully. Ofcourse after making me mad she always need a good sleep. I closed the door and sat on bed. Her baby bump was showing and any moment my heart could explode by love I carry for my baby. I really wanted to hold my baby in my hands. I would love to see my baby calling me baba or papa or whatever he like to call me. Papa, baba,dad anything.

I slipped in comforter and hugged my beautiful wife. Her hairs were itching her so she started saying incoherent words. I smiled and pushed a strand back. She sighed and nuzzled in my chest. I quietly stroked her hairs. Eventhough I was mad at her but her beautiful face and smile always manage to stole my heart.While stroking her hairs, I went into deep slumber.

Sleeping with my slow and steady breath, I felt someone nudging at my shoulder. Opening my eyes slowly and taking a turn to right, I saw my jaan sitting with a sad face.

She must be regretting at her behavoiur now.

I sat up and took a long breath and stretched a little. She looked at me and in a second her face lit up. I raised my right eyebrow at her. She better not wake me up for something stupid. I was waiting for a sorry But instead of getting a sorry I got a stupid wish of her.

"AAN! You are awake. Good.Good. Now bring some cake for me." I groaned and looked at her in disbelief.

"Seriously Maya!"

"What?" She literally feigned innocence.

The nerve of this woman!

"No. I'm not going." I said and pulled duvets on me.

"But I am hungry!" She said in her angry voice. I just grunted at her. Then there was silence. Like the one before storm. After few minutes I heard her crying but in shushed voice. I looked back and saw her back at me and her body was shivering and her breaths were ragged. I regetted at that moment. I shouldn't have done this.

I pushed the duvet off from me and slided to her corner of bed, next to her. I put my hand on her waist and received a gasp. I smiled and pulled her against my chest. She was struggling. It was cute seeing her fighting in my grasp. I kissed her on top of her head and stayed there till she calmed down. But her sobs and hiccups were still there. She put her hand on my hand which was on her waist and tried to remove it. I pulled her more tightly against my chest. She groaned and it was again cute.

"Leave me!"

"No." She grunted in response and stopped struggling. A trimphuant smile reached my lips. But it was for few seconds beacuse a second later she dipped her head and took my hand between her teeth. It was hurting but I didn't show it to her and this thing frustrated her more.

She left my hand and before I could do anything, she again bite it and tears were leaking from her eyes. I again kissed top of her head and nuzzled in her neck. She left it quietly and slowly. I rubbed her baby bump and smiled at her as she turned to look at me. And Oh Allah! She was glaring at me hard.

"I'll bring you a cake if you stop crying." I told her while cleaning her tear stained face from the back of my hand.

"I don't want it now." She said in monotone voice. I sighed. It's gonna be long night.

"Maya, jaan sorry na." I said while holding my ears. Ah! The things you had to do for your love. The self-made millionaire was now holding his ears infront of his wife.