CHAPTER 2

The door slammed open and Miss Alisha decided to grace us with her presence.I gave her look of 'what are u doing here'.

''What? Don't look at me like that, I can't leave you guys alone.'' she said while winking at me.

Before I could say anything else Rohaan bhai came inside the room but not before knocking it.Rohaan bhai is my maternal cousin. He said salam to us and shake his hand with that no-manner man or should I call him Zain. These thoughts were already clouding my mind when someone snapped their fingers infront of me. I looked who interrupted my thoughts and it was one and only Alisha Malik

 ''Girl, where were you? I was calling you past 5 minutes. Don't you guys wanna ask each other anything ?''she said while looking at me and Zain. 

 ''Do you have any boyfriend?'' zain asked me.

This question took me off guard. I and Alisha looked at him with widened eyes.While Rohaan bhai was shooting daggers at him. I didn't know but I was embarrassed in front of Rohaan bhai. Zain was really too much straight forward.

''No, I never had any''.I told him.He nod his head.

''I just asked it. I hope you didn't mind it?''he said.I shook my head indicating no.

 ''Do you have any girlfriend?'' Alisha asked him emphasizing on 'you'.He looked at her with utter surprise but said no.I released a breath I never knew I was holding .

''What do you do for living?'' Rohaan bhai asked Zain. Allah Allah!! Rohaan bhai and work ..Uff!!!.Zain polietly smiled at him and told him about his work.

Please VOTE.....

What do u guys think are they going to get marry???

Share your thoughts.... :)