EPILOGUE

Maya's POV

As sun peaked through thin clouds with breeze hitting the leaves, I slowly opened my eyes. I tried to get up but I was wrapped in Rohaan's arm. I poked his chest and he groaned. Then opened one eye and looked at me. I pointed at his arms which were still on my waist. After a minute of looking at my face and his arms he understood and let me go. I just smiled as he adjusted himself again on bed covering his face with blanket.

I got up and went to bathroom. After getting fresh I came out and looked at the mess of cake we did in night. I cleaned it and looked at Rohaan who was still sleeping. I went towards him and sat near him. I took the blanket off from his cute-sleepy face and looked at it for a good 1 minute. I tangled my hands in his hairs and slowly brushed them with my fingers. A peaceful smile reached on his lips which satisfied my heart. I had definitely tired him last night.

Then I went down and suddenly it clicked me that today we all had to go to Alisha's house for dinner because she wanted to tell us something special and she requested elders to force me to come at her house and they did.I had totally forgotten that. After breakfast and spending time with family, I went up to woke him up. As I went inside he was struggling with his tie. I smiled and went to him. He looked at me and smiled eventhough it showed me clear annoyance due to tie problem. I took tie from his hands and circled it around his shirt collar. I tied it easily and looked at him. He was totally stunned at my effortless work.

"Trust me! I had tried five times but it only had to be tied by you." He said with annoyed and shocked expression. I just giggled and pulled his cheeks while saying cute to him. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. With a smile he kissed the tip of my nose which made ke giggle more.

He released me and then I gave him his breakfast. I told him about Alisha's dinner invitation. He told everyone to get ready till 7 PM. He was eating his breakfast when Izzah came out of kitchen with vanilla cake in her hands .

"Who brought this cake?" She asked as she put it on dining table. Aan just looked at her and said that he brought it. The questioning look in her eyes was answered as Aan told her that I had night cravings! Stupid!

Let it go Maya,  you have already made him suffer at night!

Izzah smiled and hugged me and then we both ate that cake. And we didn't gave Aan cake. After small bickering he went to office laughing as he ate red velvet cake and didn't give us. Worst thing was that he ate whole freaking cake!

We just shrugged it off and after spending whole day in deciding what to wear and then getting ready, we were patiently waiting for Aan. He strictly told us to get ready by 7 PM and now he was 7 minutes late.

And then he showered us with his presence and got an earful hearing of coming late. Then we went to Alisha's house and everyone was already present there. We all literally glared at Aan. Poor him!

I met with everyone and then it was dinner time. We all sat and ate the food in their new house which they brought before Zain had gone to jail.After eating and giving compliments to Alisha we all helped her in cleaning the kitchen. Well, I didn't actually because they made me sit down on sofa and didn't let me do any work. All men were helping in cleaning table and all women were cleaning kitchen. I was just watching them cleaning and joking around. I was happy seeing everyone smiling. Everyday my heart only swells with happiness and love from this family.

After cleaning, we all girls went in Alisha's room as Alisha wanted to tell usomething, which she was saying that she hadn't even told her parents. Again I was forced by Hamail and Mama. She was really excited. But as we sat down I felt a sudden pain in my abdomen. But I didn't say a word as I thought it was just because of something I ate.