Chapter 35

Maya's POV

I was now heavily pregnant for 7 months now just two months more. Rohaan hadn't let me cook since he had heard about baby. I felt bad doing nothing and everyone taking care of me. I had put up a fight with him but in vain. I felt bad as Izzah had to cook but khala said that it would help Izzah in her married life. And I couldn't agree more but she became so much tired from doing all house chores even though maids were there but she wanted to do work herself for me.

Allah! This girl was so much sweet for a second I thought that her and Ammar would suit perfect but then I knew that Izzah was bold but Ammar was reserved person, totally introvert. I pushed away this thought as I saw Rohaan entering in room. He looked tired. We had came from a walk after eating dinner. Trust me he had made me much happy in these 7 months. Taking care from my eating schedule to my sleeping schedule. He actually had made me accustomed to his care.

I looked at his tired face. He lazily walked towards me, gave me smile and kissed my forehead. His scent reached my nostrils giving me a pleasurable feeling. He then went to change his suit. Not that I complain, he looked gentlmanly handsome wearing that black coat and white button up shirt but my mind always seemed to assume girls ogling at him. This mere thought was irritating me. I took his mobile and started plsying game. It seemed to distract me. After some time He came out without shirt. I was playing on his phone. When I was near making high score in temple run he took away the mobile making me scream in frustration. For a minute his eyes widened then he let out a sigh and gave me mobile.

Okay I regret screaming but I was near beating my previous high score.

I looked at him, he had turned his back to me and was laying at the farthest corner of bed. I put his mobile on side table and decided to say sorry to him. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. I could hear his breaths getting uneven. I put my head against his bare back and made slow circles on his stomach.

"Maya!" His warning voice made me stop for a second but then I again started. My hot breaths were fanning his bare back and I could feel him getting impatient. I smirked as I knew I had great effect on him.

"Sorry, pleaseee." I said and again his sigh could be heard. In a second he turned around and made me lay on his chest. I was heavy, I knew it. I struggled but his one stern look was enough to stop my movements. I placed my head in his neck and entwined our fingers. He placed a kiss  in my hairs.

"You know this jaan, it's my time and I don't even want that mobile between us." He said calmly.

"Aan what will you do when baby will come." I said and sighed. He only chuckled and rubbed his hands on my back.

"I will make baby sleep before us then we can have our time." He said lazily.

"Yeah, like baby would sleep according to your choice. Babies don't do that Aan." I said.

"We will see." He said while chuckling as I rolled my eyes at him. He wrapped his arms around me protectively and I snuggled closer to him. I slept in his arms peacrfully but still could feel something missing. Something that I didn't want to know.

The very next day was different. Maa called me and asked everyone to come at home. We all went there thinking something big happened. Wait... Ammar married someone without us knowing. Before I could thought more we reached there and the most unpleasant scene unfolded infront of me.

There they both were standing who had tried to ruin my life.Zain and Alisha.

"What are you both doing here?" I raised my voice. I could see Alisha flinching and tears flowing down from her eyes. The only thought crossed my mind was 'had he hurt her too?' I could feel my heart constricted at this mere thought.