CHAPTER 20

Maya's POV

I was sitting at the front seat of car beside Rohaan bhai and was trying to stop my hiccups. Rohaan bhai was attending call when Ammar informed him that maa needed some things from shop so those three stupids left me alone with him.

Minutes ago, when I quickly lowered my teary eyes to save myself from embarrassment he came closer to me but stopped at a distance, giving me personal space.

"Are you okay? You should have...." Before he could complete his sentence I rushed towards where cars were parked. He followed me. I saw only his car parked over the side of road. I looked around but couldn't find Ammar's car. Meanwhile he brought his car in front of me. I ignored him.

"Maya, get in the car. They have already gone, your mother needed some things so they left." He said nonchalantly.

I again ignored him and he sighed.I took my cellphone out to call Ammar and give him good scolding but fate didn't seem to be with me as Rohaan snatched my phone and lifted his hands up. I tried to take it back while trying not to touch him but soon my patience got finished.

"What's your problem? Give my phone back! Right now!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. His eyes softened and I found pity in them for me. I hated this feeling. I hate people pitying me.

"You know what do whatever you want to do. Just leave me alone!"  I shouted and turned to move away from him. But he grabbed my arms and dragged me towards car. I struggled hard in his grip.

"Leave me! I will tell khala, you see" I was giving him empty threats.

He pushed me in front seat of car and closed the door with a loud thud. He rushed to other side of car to get into driving seat. I quickly opened the lock of door but he closed it by using car keys . I again opened and he again close it then before I could open again he came inside the car and hold my right hand tightly. I tried to release my hand as he was non-mehram to me but he tightened his hold and smirked at me . He started the car and gave a long race just to tease me, I hate him and it was totally confirmed. Tears were rolling down on my cheeks. I was trying to stop my hiccups. His hold didn't loose not even for a second. This feeling was new, I was feeling warm but at the same time it was a sin touching non-mehram .

"Leave my hand!" I again shouted.

"No" said Rohaan calmly.

"Leave it or I will call my dad and will surely complain about you." I said giving him again empty threats.

"Maya, I have your phone." He said while smirking.

"I hate you! I hate every single soul living in this world! I hate myself! I hate myself to give everyone too much access to hurt me! I hate myself! I hate myself!" I cried and cried. His eyes widened and his hold on my hand loosened . I jerked my hands away from him and ran towards house as soon as he stopped the car. I jumbled with keys and opened the door quickly. As soon as I opened the door I ran towards my room. I could hear everyone in drawing room, they were unaware of my presences. I ran and closed the door of my room quickly and turned around, my back was touching the door. I took my hijab off and tossed it to the corner of my room.I was crying hysterically, I put my hand on my mouth not to let my pain taking away the happiness of my family sitting downstairs , I throwed myself on the cold floor sliding my back at door.

I was crying hysterically, I put my hand on my mouth not to let my pain taking away the happiness of my family sitting downstairs , I throwed myself on the cold floor sliding my back at door

I was badly hurt. I let my tears flow down and cried at my cruel fate. I was in severe pain not physically but mentally. My hiccups echoed in whole room . I was embarrassed as I had shown Rohaan bhai my weakness. I shouldn't have. I brought my legs to my chest and cried. I stopped myself as soon as I heard someone coming up from stairs.

"Princess, are you there?" Ammar said while knocking the door.

"Yeah! Ammar I am going to take shower and get some sleep." I gathered myself and replied. I still hadn't opened the door and I was not planning to but at the same time I wanted to hug my brother tightly and tell him about my miseries.

"But they are going." He said .

"Tell everyone that I am taking shower." I said calmly.

He went down and told them the same thing and I could hear the cars moving. I heaved a sigh of relief and went to take shower.

A/N
Assalam o alikum beautiful people!

Share your thoughts.....

Vote, vote ,vote
Comment, comment,comment
Follow,follow ,follow
😊😊

Until next chapter, Take Care ❤️❤️❤️