Why does it suddenly matter what I want? Part 2

Hey guys. I know I'm a bit late (two weeks late) and I apologize for that. Today I'll be uploading both chapters, the one from last week, and the one for this week so enjoy!

Coralen arrived at Laura's hotel seven hours after they hung up. She covered her face with a scarf and sunglasses and no one identified her. Inside Dunlop's room, they were in turmoil mode. Inside the room, Laura, Coralen, Ivan, Dunlop and Coralen's manager tried to make sense of the situation.

Everyone screaming at everyone, none of them making any sense. Laura and Coralen sat next to each other with the same expression of frustration. Their hands on their faces while breathing heavily. As things kept getting thrown at who the hell was responsible, someone knocked on the door. Laura couldn't stand up to get it, so Ivan stopped yelling at Coralen's manager and went to take it.

As he saw the person knocking on the door, he said, "Finally. She's here!" Laura looked up and saw Colbie walking into the room. Seeing her seemed to give some direction to the discussion. The direction of looking for an explanation. Everyone stood quietly why Ivan asked, "Ok. How did this happen? Who had a copy?"

Ivan was asking, knowing in advance that Colbie had the copy, which made her prime suspect number one.

Colbie didn't seem to be bothered by it, so she answered, "Well, I have a copy of the recording in my computer... and also..."

Colbie looked at Dunlop uncomfortably, trying not to make him feel like she was pointing fingers or something. Dunlop nodded and said, "I have another copy."

"Where?" Ivan asked.

"In my laptop. Over here."

Dunlop pulled out his laptop from the closet and turned it on in front of both Ivan, and Coralen's manager. Colbie sat on the other side of the room as far away from Laura as she possibly could. Which caused Laura to feel a prick in her heart.

As they looked at the file, they saw that the last time the file had been open was the day before. "I didn't do this," Dunlop said. "I haven't opened up this file in months."

"Where did you take this to yesterday?"

"Nowhere. I left it here."

Ivan straightened up, turned to Laura and Coralen and with a fake sense of politeness asked, "Listen, I know this is uncomfortable but I have to ask, did it happen?"

Laura looked at Coralen, who licked her lips and said, "Yes."

"Was it consensual?"

Coralen didn't reply. It was Laura's turn. "Yes! Yes, it was consensual. Jesus, quit acting like she's R fucking Kelly! I was fully sober, completely into it and truth be told... I started it, okay?"

Coralen smiled at Laura. Laura could sense a slight feeling linger in Coralen's mind. Guilt. She knew that up to a certain point, Coralen felt guilty for getting carried away and having sex with a minor. But Laura didn't. It was a beautiful memory that she wanted to keep as such. Something private. And it wasn't like she was that older, she was also twenty-one. Just out of being a kid. And now, that private moment was everyone's entertainment.

Ivan crossed his arms, sighed and said, "Alright. I think I have an idea to find out who leaked the recording. It's not gonna be cute. It's very illegal, but it will work... probably."

"What does probably mean?" Coralen's manager asked.

"It means probably. Look, are you in it or not?"

Dunlop, Ivan, Coralen's manager, Coralen and Laura looked at each other deciding how far they were willing to go to fix this mess. They all nodded.