3 - Midnight Snack Run.

"Alright let's get this party started shall we?" Alex says, getting up from his spot.

I nod and walk over to the window, unlocking it for alex to get out through. "Alright idiot, I'll meet you outside."

"Hey, why can't i go through the front door with you?!" he asks.

"Well did you come through the front door? Nope. And if mom found out l let you in without her permission both you and l are dead so shut up and go."

He frowns and says "Fine, but next time we're both going through the front door."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just go dumbass."

He climbs out and I close the window behind him not locking it because I'm almost a hundred percent sure that we'll be home super late.

"Mom can I go to the mall with a few friends?" I ask her knowing l can't just tell her I'm going, that's illegal in this household.

"You don't have friends." she says.

Damn, thank you mother.

"Sophie and Becca... You don't know them we met in school a while ago." I lie.

I don't know anyone named sophie or becca but I'm not about to tell my mom I'm going out with alex, it's not like we're going on a date or anything but my mom doesn't care as long as he has a dick and I don't it means we're dating to her.

"Okay but if you aren't back by 9-"

"Yeah I'm grounded, now gotta go." l finish her sentence as i slide on my shoes and open the door.

"Hey watch your attitude young lady!" she yells.

I ignore her and walk out closing the door behind me.

"Maybe if you acted more like a mother to me I would." I mumble under my breath as I pull my keys out of my pocket.

Alex laughs "Sophie and Becca seriously?"

"Got a better idea?" I ask.

He stays silent.

"That's what I thought, now get in dumbass." I say as I throw him the keys.

"Wait, you're letting me drive?!"

"Yeah, I'm still a bit tired and not sure if I can handle driving. " l say as l get in the passenger seat and he gets in the driver's seat pushing the keys in the ignition and starting the car.

"Okay, should we get going ma'lady?"

"Yep." I agree as he pulls out of the parking lot in front of my house and onto the open road.

"We aren't going to seven eleven again are we?"

"Got a better idea?" he asks.

"Maybe the mall?"

"Do you really wanna run into Mr. Perfect while awkwardly holding a dozen bags of gummy worms with a ton of sour patch kids stuffed in your mouth?"

I sigh "l mean you've got a point..."

Mr. Perfect is Ryder Max stone, the stereotypical bad boy of the school.
Every girl, hell even some guys, are madly in love with him. I mean sure he's hot and all with his crazy electric grey-blue eyes and his some-what long black hair but he's the definition of a douchebag and l don't like douchebags.

Me an alex being the "emo and depressed." kids of the school that everyone is scared of us because they think we worship satan ryder doesn't even notice our exsistence, not that we want him to anyway. The last thing l want is that asshole any where near me.

We park at the nearest seven eleven, l hop out of the car and we walk into the store chatting about random stuff.

"Let's go to the candy aisle." l mumble.

Once we get there we both start looking for different things to buy.

We walk up to the cashier holding a dozen bags of sour patch kids and ring pops and gummy worms and slam all the bags on the counter as the cashier gives me smirk and asks "You guys want a bag?"

"Does it look like we can hold all of these in our hands the whole way?" Alex says as more of a statement than a question.

The cashier who's name tag says 'Brian' gives Alex a very annoyed look and while grabbing two plastic bags from somewhere underneath the counter top and stuffing the bags of candy into them before handing them both to me with a smile.

I thank him as l hand a bag to alex and we walk back to my car.

"I miss Bob." Alex says with a frown as he gets in the driver's seat and l get in the passenger seat.

Bob is our local 7-11 employee, he knows both of us and is a really funny 30 something year old guy but he's been sick for a day or two now so they're having this brian guy fill in for him untill he's back.

"Why, are you jealous because he was flirting with me?"

"Uh no dumbass, I just don't like him." he rolls his eyes before dumping the bags of candy over my head.

I playfully punch his shoulder and say "Hey you're gonna get my car all messy!"

He brushes me off and picks up a bag of candy.

He opens the bag and places it next to him before pulling out of the drive way and onto the main road again.

"where are we going?" I ask, pulling my seat belt.

"To my house, duh. You're staying over."

"You know how mom feels about me staying over at anyone's house plus it's a school night." I remind him.

"Well do I look like l care about any of that? We're going to my house whether you like it or not, I'm kidnapping you."

I lightly chuckle "Sure, anything would be better than going home."

"So how's it going with bella?" l ask him as l stuff some more candy into my mouth; bella is his crush and they recently started getting along quite well.

"Nothing's really happened since last time we talked, I'm telling you l have zero chances with her."

"Don't get your hopes down too much, you never know what could happen."

"Yeah okay." He replies sarcastically.