62 - Home.

"Home, a place where l can go to take this off my shoulders, someone take me home."

Home ~
  Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors & Bebe Rexah.

° ° ° °

A while later alex and eli woke up and we all had breakfast and played a silly game of truth or dare where alex was forced to tell us the last text he sent to bella before the boys decided that they wanted to play video games, mainly alex decided so we don't ask him about bella again.

l played one game with them (and lost of course) and told them that they can continue without me because I'm tired.

I'm not actually tired, just a little upset.

Why you may ask? Everything.

I miss hunter and my mom, hell even hannah.

I miss hanging out with alex on our own just like old times.

I miss hanging out with Mr Arrington as well, he's nicer to me than my own parents.

I now know l like ryder and that he likes me back but l don't really see how we're going to be able to be together if it got that far and l don't know how much longer l have with him before he decides he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

I feel like everyday it's getting worse than the one before it, it's like l feel empty but the emptiness holds so much weight on my chest and it hurts so much knowing that l can't do anything to make it stop and knowing that it's only going to get worse as time passes.

"Hey." Ryder walks into the room and l look up, putting a fake smile on immediately.

"Hey." l reply back.

"We never took your stitches off did we?" he asks, opening his closet door and looking through his clothes.

"Oh yeah l forgot about that, it doesn't really hurt anymore." l shrug.

"Alright, hold on." he motions for me to wait and goes into the bathroom before coming out with the first aid kit in hand.

"What are you gonna do?" l ask.

"Take your stitches out, it's been two weeks they should be ready now." he sits down next to me, casually chewing on a piece of mint gum.

"On your own?"

"Mhm, don't worry it doesn't hurt at all." he reassures me.

"Alright... I hope not." l give him a questioning look.

He smiles and rolls his eyes in response.

"You know the drill." he lifts up the bottom of my sweater and l hold it up for him.

He takes out a small alcohol pad and cleans the surface of the now completely healed wound before throwing it in the small trash can next to my nightstand and taking out a pair of scissors.

He pulls the first stitch up ever so slightly, ready to snap it off before saying "you're too tense, relax it's nothing." and playfully rubbing my bare stomach with his hand causing me to laugh, letting go of the tension.

He snaps the first one off then does the same for the other two before cleaning the surface of the wound once again.

"All done." he places the scissors back in the first aid kit and closes it, leaving it on my bed next to him.

"Thank you." l trace the scar it left behind with the tip of my finger before pulling my sweater back down.

"Anytime."