14 - Halle-fucking-lujiah.

Kill All Your Friends ~ My Chemical Romance.

° ° ° °

After finishing breakfast Mr Arrington drives us to school and I'm worried about what everyone has to say. It's a small city I live in and the word gets around quickly.

Alex and I will be the talk of the school until everyone finds something better to do with their life, gosh how I hate everyone.

We hop out of Mr Arrington's car and walk into school, thankfully no one's in the parking lot since we're a bit early.

"Hey, you alright?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, just a bit worried. The word has probably gotten around the entire school and you know how they are."

"It'll be fine, just flip them off and they'll leave you alone."

"Thanks." I shoot him a smile before we both walk into the school.

Surprisingly no one turns to stare or anything, either they haven't found out yet or they just really don't care. Either way I like it, keep it this way.

We walk up to Alex's locker and he begins to take his books out.

"I'm gonna need to talk to the teacher before class starts, I'll see you around okay? Take care." I say pointing at his wound.

He chuckles and says "Okay, mom."

I walk into my first class of the day, math. God how I hate math.

I clear my throat and start "Excuse me, Mr Robert?"

Upon hearing my voice, he quickly turns around and stops doing whatever he was doing on the board.

"Laynie, welcome back! Alex's father told me about what happened, are you two okay now?"

"Uh yeah we are, thank you. But I just wanted to mention that I'm still not allowed back into the house so I don't really have my books."

"Yeah, of course that's fine, I'll just have you share a book with whoever is seated next to you."

I thank him and as I'm about to walk out of the class the bell rings indicating that classes start now, so instead I just go sit at my usual spot, the very back of the class.

A few moments later everyone else starts coming in and settling down before Mr Robert starts teaching. 1

I pull out the paper and pen I kept in my pocket and start taking notes.

As I'm writing the date to start someone comes barging through the door.

I don't even bother to look up, I know it's Mr perfect, he does this every class to the point where the teachers don't even bother with giving him detention anymore.

"Mr. stone," Mr Robert greets Ryder.

"Please take a seat to next to Miss Williams."

I almost choke on air.

My eyes shoot up at Mr Robert with a pleading look in my eyes, he knows how much I hate Ryder.

He ignores me and tells Ryder to sit down.

I roll my eyes as I groan and pull my seat as far away from his as possible, but since I'm sitting beside the window it's not very far.

he puts his stuff onto the desk and sits down.

Great.

He opens his text book and slides across the desk to it so me with his index finger.

"The frick am I supposed to do with your book?" I say, trying not to swear in school.

"Mr Robert told me to share. So I'm sharing." he says, chewing on a piece of mint gum.

"Thank you for the kind gesture but I don't need your book." I mumble sarcastically and push him back his book.

Okay I'm aware I'm the one who's being rude here but you gotta do what you gotta do to protect yourself from assholes like him.

He sighs and takes his book back.

I look at him for a minute, studying his profile. Stereotypical highschool jerk, slightly curly black hair, blueish-grey eyes and a black leather jacket that fits him like a second skin.

Someone please ring the bell now.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." he smirks

I roll my eyes and focus on the lecture, or at least try to.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"You trigger my gag reflex." I reply.

"Are you sure it's not something else that I trigger?" he side-eyes me.

"What else could you trigger that would make me want to throw up all over your existence right now?" I ask.

"Pregnant women often feel like throwing up." he winks.

Did he just-

"You're disgusting." I say, if it isn't already obvious.

"Miss Williams and Mr Stone. Quiet during my class please." the teacher orders and we both stop talking.

Once everything goes quiet and the only voice heard is the teacher's that crippling feeling comes back leaving me unable to focus. The best I could describe it to be is emptiness, heaviness and anxiousness all at the same time.

I start bouncing my right leg up and down, it usually helps me get some of it out of me, not a lot, but better than nothing.

"Calm your horses, I'm trying to study." Ryder says, placing a hand on my knee under the desk to stop it from bouncing.

I push his hand away and say "You never study."

"So what I'm hearing here is that you've been stalking me?" he says, his lips once again curving into a smirk.

"You're not that interesting that I would actually have to stalk you to figure you out." I roll my eyes.

The bell rings before her could reply.

Halle-fucking-lujiah.

I swear to fucking god one day I might chop his head off.