CHAPTER 21

"I said come here!"

The man, who was now going into his late 40's, shouted in an obvious angry voice.

Noah did his best not to show any fear but he couldn't stop his body from shaking.

Jerry came home drunk, again. And to make things worse, his mom wasn't home yet because she had to work overtime at the office she worked at.

Trembling, Noah had no choice but to move closer. He made a stop, however, Jerry reached for his hand and yanked him forward to him. The little 13 year-old was pressed against him, the smell of the alcohol polluting the kid's nose.

Jerry pushed him forcibly to the floor. Noah winced as he felt the pain climb up from his ass and to the small of his back.

The man leaned his back on the couch's headboard. He was humming an unfamiliar tune for the little boy's ear. Whatever it was, it irritated Noah. It irritated him so bad he could feel his face heat up.

Jerry beckoned his fingers, 'Stand up'. Noah stood up.

The little boy gawked nonchalantly at his stepfather who was now unbuckling the belt around his pants. A lump was trapped in his throat, so that when he tried to swallow, his throat strained.

Every time his stupid stepfather comes home drunk, the same scenario happens... Over and over again. Whenever his mom, Emily, isn't home, it gets worse.

Noah couldn't hide the frown on his face. In the little boy's head lies his stepfather... Dead.

How'd he wish Jerry was dead.

Noah's angry yet tired eyes were brimming with tears. He quickly wiped it with his sleeves before his fucking stepfather sees it.  Jerry, on the other hand, had finished unzipping his pants.

The old man, drunk and horny, pulled down his pants, stopping to the knees. He glared at Noah, the child hiding his disgust and fear behind his stoic facial expression.

Noah gulped again as he accidentally pointed his eyes to his stepfather's rocking member sticking upward. He clenched both his jaws and his fists as he heaved for a raging exhale gathering in his lungs.

"Get down," Jerry commanded, soft voice at first. When Noah didn't heed, he repeated it again, this time firmer and louder, causing Noah to slightly jump with quivering arms and knees.

Yet, Noah still didn't move a muscle. He remained standing, in his mind he was chopping his stepfather's dick and feeding it to the sewer rats.

Jerry, still horny and impatient, grabbed for Noah's forearm. He forced the poor boy to kneel in front of him. His hand clutched the back of Noah's head and forcibly pulled the kid's head towards his cock.

"Suck it boy!" Jerry ordered with gritted teeth. He continued pulling Noah's head, but Noah kept his mouth closed. He would wriggle his head away from his stepfather's disgusting body part, but in the end he was defeated.

Jerry slapped him in the face. So hard it stung his young face. Tears escaped from his eyes.

With a heavy heart and sobbing eyes, Noah opened his mouth and let his stepfather's dick in. Jerry was controlling him, his head rather. It was Jerry, his hand clutching a fistful of Noah's hair, who was bobbing Noah's head up and down on his cock.

Tears continued to stream. His frown grew angrier every thrust of his head. His stepfather's lustful groans all went into Noah's ears, then travelled to his brain and heart as rage and hatred.