Chapter 57

A/N Road to 30K reads guys :) This story won't reach far without you bootiful people. Thankyoouu ^^

****
[JENNY]

Series of laughter woke me up. Just in time too because I was having one hell of a nightmare. I dreamed that Damien kidnapped me with the help of some friends. They took me to some empty building where he... he...

Tears started flooding my eyes the moment I realized it wasn't a dream. I propped myself up as I gazed around where I was right now. My hips was in pain and so were my thighs and legs. My eyes ended at Damien with three more guys. They were watching and giggling over something on a phone.

Soon enough one of the guys noticed I was awake. He tapped Damien and so Damien turned his gaze at me.

I continued to cry. My entire lower body part was aching making me barely able to move so I ended up remained sitting on the dusty cemented ground. For some reason, I felt the urge to pat the pockets of my jeans.

My phone! Where's my ph--

"You looking for this?" Damien smirked, flashing the phone he was holding. My eyes widened and I tried to get up but my knees were still weak.

"Fuck you Damien!" A curse escaped my mouth. This seemed to have amused them that they exploded with laughters.

"Woah Jen. I didn't know you say that," Damien mocked.

I don't. I rarely swear because I know cussing someone is bad. However, that doesn't apply to someone like Damien.

"Give that back," I sobbed, stretching my arm to his direction.

"Your sister's really cute," he smug a smirk. Hearing him say that froze the tears on my eyes. My eyebrows frowned as my jaws stiffened in anger. Damien was scrolling through my phone. He was invading the photo gallery to be specific.

"Y-you do anything to her I'll--"

"You'll what?" he cut me off with a mocking grin. "You'll tell your boyfriends?" He pouted his lips in an insulting way.

I continued frowning as my fuming eyes glared at him. If Noah was here, you're a goner. I cried again at the realization that Noah wasn't here. I felt alone... Scared and alone.

Damien crouched in front of me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged it upwards. He didn't care that I hissed in pain.

"You tell anyone about what happened and your little sister's next you got that?" He threatened.

I couldn't say anything.  All I could do was acknowledge the tears storming down my cheeks. My anxiety rose up. I don't want anything to happen to Angel. She has suffered enough.

So I had no other choice but to nod.

"Very good," Damien grinned. He patted my cheek which sent chills throughout my spine. I remembered how he thrusted inside me... how he took away something very important to me... something I can never bring back... something I would have only wanted to give to Noah. I exhaled heavily as I continued crying like there was no tomorrow.

"So what are we gonna do now Damien?" CK butted in. There was slight worry in his tone. He couldn't look at me straight in the eyes.

"We act like nothing happened dumbass. Right Jenny?" He leered at me and I was forced to nod. I sniffled and wiped the tears, as well as the sweat, off my face.

"Remember to keep your fucking mouth shut okay sweet cakes?" He threatened again, drawing an invisible horizontal line along the front of his neck with his pointing finger.