Chapter 34

[NOAH]

"Pryce?" Morris muttered. He seemed tense, making me more pissed off that his expression just confirmed the lightbulb from earlier.

A scowl plastered on his face. "What are you doing here?" The door wasn't fully ajar and Morris was standing right in the door's gap to its doorway that's why I couldn't take a clear peek on the inside. I reckon he's intentionally blocking the doorway, maybe hiding something even.

I didn't answer anything. I couldn't. My mouth was completely frozen as stone. Deep inside, I was down-to-hell mad.

"Go home Pryce. It's a Saturday. Go do whatever business you teenagers do nowadays," he waved his hand to shoo me. But I remained stood on the doorstep, staring at him straight in the eyes.

He clicked his tongue while shaking his head. When he initiated to close the door, I abruptly pushed the door fully open with my hand, throwing Morris backwards. I barged in and slowly shut the door behind me. I made sure to lock the door before pacing towards him.

"What are you doing?" He whimpered, taking a few steps backwards.

I maintained a blank facial expression while stepping inch by inch closer, and every time I do, Morris would step back. He ended up pinning his back on the wall.

"I'm calling the cops. This is trespassing!" He exasperated.

"Where is she?" I gritted my teeth.

He gulped, his pupils shifting to one direction to another as if examining for an opportunity to flee. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I scrunched my eyebrows in frustration and stopped in my steps. There was not much distance in between us anymore. I could easily stretch out my hand and strangle him.

"Where is she?!!" I shouted. He flinched.

"I'm warning you. I'm calling the cops!" He warned, but it wasn't enough to frighten me.

I smirked. "Go ahead."

His eyes widened in fear. It was satisfying to see fear in his eyes. Right now I was feeling dominant... not him. I could notice his knees trembling.

Who knew I could intimidate a man like him? He's been intimidating me for quite some time now, making me feel inferior and weak. But this time it was the other way around.

"You make one more move and I'll post the video online!" He said in a slightly hoarse voice.

"Go ahead," I reiterated, hinting him that his blackmail won't work on me today.

I won't deny the fact that I have a disadvantage here. He was older, taller, and muscular compared to me. The only ace I have is my speed, and my icy death glare. Although as I noticed so far, my talents are winning. So I guess I do have an advantage.

In one swift motion, I stretched my hand to his neck in an attempt to strangle him. But he managed to push me to the floor. He rushed to the direction of the kitchen but I was able to pull myself up and go after him.

Exerting full force, I raised my foot and kicked him in the back. The impact was so hard his front body collided with the kitchen counter, knocking off some items as his hand grabbed onto the side of the counter for balance.

He turned around, his back pinning to the side of the counter, while he wheeze for air.

"Why you little scumbag--" he murmured, pulled himself together, and charged in towards me for some payback. Luckily, I was able to beat him to it by grabbing a chopping board and used it to smack his head.