Chapter 25

Chrissy

I looked around desperately trying to find Courtney but instead I found Ethan. He stood underneath The Eiffel Tower. He spotted me and ran up to me. "We need to get up on the tower. From there we can see if we see the others," he instructed.

"Dude relax. They're probably fine. I mean we are in France. We are away from Chris and Drake," I told him. He didn't look so sure. "Okay fine. I really do want my cousin back."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Ethan," Eve said as she walked towards us.

Ethan jumped at the sound of her voice. "Give a man a warning next time."

Eve watched him before rolling her eyes, "You are no where near a man. If you are done whimpering let's go." She walked ahead of the group and I couldn't help but chuckle.

Ethan glared at her back, "I can be a man." I pulled him along after her.

*****

We got to the second story and I collapsed to the floor in exhaustion, Ethan right beside me. Eve leaned against a pole watching us. "What you guys just did there was nearly nothing. Grade school made us run for miles."

"Says the girl who won't admit that's she gay for Courtney," Ethan smirked and her face turned slightly red.

I sat up immediately and choked, "Wait what?!"

"Nothing. Just sit down or whatever."

Eyeing her I sit down on one of the cushions, Ethan right beside me. Eve sat on the very end having a never ending glaring battle with Ethan.

I leaned on a cushion, "Guys stop-" The bench flipped open and we fell through it. We landed with a thud. Gripping my head I looked at the others. "You guys alright?"

"Yeah," they both responded. Getting to my feet I glanced around. The room was dark expect for a single light that was shone on a computer screen. Walking near it I gasped and turned to the others. On the screen showed a picture of Ashley and Courtney. Bold letters flashed on the screen.

"Two intruders spotted on East America region," Ethan said out loud.

"Crap! They need to get out of there!" Eve cursed and took control of the computer. She started to type but a gun stopped her.

"Step away from the computer."