Chapter 32

Noah

"She teleported out of this timeline!" I yelled and hit the keyboard. The anger in my body started to simmer down and I looked at Drake and Chris.

"Then we just go to her timeline. Jeez. It's not that hard," Chris stated.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes it is but of course you wouldn't understand."

"Just teleport to the school in present day, okay," Chris instructed us before vanishing. Have no choice I do the same.

I appeared right next to Chris and we waited for Drake to do the same. "How do you know that she is here?" I asked while we waited.

When I was watching her through the feed she mention something about school. I had a feeling she'd pick your school. Drake appeared and we started walking. "You're really serious about this killing Ashley thing? We don't we give her to my father instead?"

I didn't respond to his suggest. I did miss Ashley a lot but I didn't want to continue with the thought that she could be with someone else. Killing her would heal my heart and I'll know she wasn't out there flirting with someone else. Turning the corner I saw Mrs. Crawdkill. I tried to turn back but she locked eyes with us.

"Get your butts inside now!" she yelled at us and we hurriedly ran inside. Mrs. Crawdkill taught survival class which was really intense but fun at the same time. They were doing the Chamber at the moment as I took my seat. The kid inside wasn't doing really well and they kept tripping a lot. "Just because you tried to skip doesn't mean you get to miss The Chamber. You're next." She pointed at me.

The kid stumbled out as I neared the door. The room shifted as it changed scene and I took a deep breath. I walked inside and the door slammed shut. Here goes nothing.