Chapter 33

Chrissy

I ran as fast as I could towards my cousin but as I entered she disappeared, again. She collapsed on Eve's bed in defeat. The others arrived and Courtney asked, "Can you find her again, Hunter?"

I watched as he placed a finger on his temple before replying, "She is in present day time and at some sort of school."

"Our school," Eve and Courtney said together.

I looked back at Hunter but he seemed fixed on Jacob. "What's-" I followed his eyes and saw Jacob's fingers. "Jacob! Your fingers!"

Jacob brought up his hand and blinked, "What the heck?" I reached out to touch his hand but he pulled away.

"Its okay. I just wanna see if they are still there," I reassured him and touched his two fingers. They still felt there and I turned to the others, "They are still there. They are just invisible... for some reason. Why are they invisible, Court?"

"It could be the curse?" Hunter suggested and Courtney nodded.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "Then how did Ashley know about it?"

"Drake could have told Ashley about it," Eve said.

"He always did read those weird books," Courtney mutter out loud.

Hunter clasped his hands together getting our attention. "If Ashley doesn't reverse the curse in three days, Jacob will become invisible forever."