Chapter 34

Ashley

I pulled myself to my feet and glared at the two boys who were walking away. "What the heck?" They looked at me surprised. I shoved one of them to the wall as I walked past.

"See you in class, jerk," one of them yelled at me.

I slowly walked to a classroom door and knocked. The teacher opened the door and inspected me closely. She took my schedule, looked at it then opened the door to let me. I walked to the back of the class as she closed the door. I looked at the glass window that everyone was staring at and watch as a boy took at a person. He blasted another with lightning and I gasped. Seeing his face I ducked down.

"What's wrong with you?" a person asked, glaring at me.

"I just realized I'm in the wrong class." I ran out the hallway but Noah most of saw me because he opened the door just as I left. I turned the corner but Chris and Drake held me back and dragged me towards Noah. "What do you want, Noah?"

"What are you doing at my school?" He asked, his face completely emotionless.

"I didn't realize that you owned this place?"

"Both can play that game." He reached behind him and pulled out a gun. He held it against my head and I struggled against them. I tried teleporting but they most be using something to block it out. Noah held it there for a couple of second before dropping it. "I.. I can't do it."

"What?" Chris asked.

"I can't do it. I'm still in love with her."

Chris grabbed the gun and put it towards my head. He pulled the trigger but Noah pushed the gun away and it hit his leg instead. "That works too." He stared at bleeding Noah before walking away. Drake looked at Noah then at Chris. I knelt beside him and looked at Drake.

"What do we do?"

"I can heal him." He grabbed Noah's leg and mumbled something. His leg stared to bleed less then turn pink. It left a small scar but that was it. I smiled at Drake then hugged Noah.

Noah looked at Drake confused, "Why did you save me?"

"Because it's the right thing to do," he said and helped Noah up. Drake nodded to us before walking back after Chris. We watched him go before Noah turned his attention towards me.

"Ashley. Where's everyone else?"

I shrugged in response just a group of people turned the corner. "Never mind. They seemed to have followed me... somehow."

Jacob ran up and then crossed his arms, "I missed you but I'm mad at you also." He held up his hand but it was gone. I touched it but he was still there.

"Jacob? Why is it invisible?" I asked, still freaked out.

"You used a curse and now he's going to turn invisible forever if you don't undo it!" A unfamiliar boy sneered.

Crossing my arms, I asked, "What?"

"Only you can undo the curse, Ashley!" Chrissy said pushing the boy away. "You spell your brother and you are the only one to undo it."

I couldn't remember spelling him but I didn't want Jacob to turn invisible forever. "How do I undo it?"

"We have to go to Forgiven Falls. From there you make a potion then pour it on Jacob," the boy said.

I looked at the strange boy that seemed to know more then he's own good. "Who are you?"

"This is Hunter. He's cool," Ethan said. Right.

Courtney decided to join the conversion but once she saw Noah her eyes narrowed. "I thought I told you to get lost," she growled. Noah put his hands up in surrender.

"The truth is I learned my lesson just a few seconds ago when I was shot in the leg."

Courtney didn't seem to believe him and she looked at me. I nodded and she shrugged. "As long as he had a few seconds of pain then I'm cool with it."

"If we are done then we should get going. I really don't want to be invisible forver please and thank you."