Chapter 29

Drake

"How do you feel?" I asked, smirking. I brought him back to our hide out and I laid out on the couch while he stood glaring at the floor. He looked up at me and stood from leaning back against the wall.

"'Bout what?" He replied, sitting in another sofa.

Sitting up, I answered, "You know the girl, Ashley, that dumped you. Also the other girl. She roasted you no wonder you're here and not with them. I wouldn't want to show my face there ever again."

Noah looked at me glaring, "Do you ever shut up?!"

"I'm a curious guy and that leads me to another question. Why were you hanging out with them anyway?"

Noah gave him a look, "Did you literary not listen to what I said before I left?"

"Just because of Ashley? That's it?" I recalled in confusion. He nodded and I shrugged, "You are really strange."

He got up from his chair and started to walk away. "Now that you are done with this obnoxious question I'm going to sleep. In the morning I need to find a way to kill Ashley."

This caused me to shoot up in the couch. "Kill her?!" I followed after him as he went into a room that had Ashley's face plastered all on the screen. He went to shut it off for the night but I stopped him. "Who's that guy?"

Noah stopped and looked at the guy, "I don't know but he looks really familiar."

"I can call Chris. He can help us." Noah nodded and I dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chris it's me Drake. We need to talk."