Revenge

CHAPTER 2

(Val POV)

(Val POV)

We enter the house and each go to our parents.

"Mal, Val," Our mom says making sure she has our attention. "You will go. You will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?" I ask not liking the idea and thinking about the other kids. Mal nods in agreement.

"Matching thrones," Mom says and Mal leans in intrigued. "Hers-and-hers-and-hers crowns."

"Um, I... I think she meant us," Jay states.

"It's all about you, you, and me, baby," Our mom says ignoring Jay. "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't..." Mal answers.

"Well, then get me the wand. Then you both and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" Our mom explains.

"Our will," The Evil Queen corrects.

"Our will, our will," Mom corrects and sees that Mal is on board. She looks at me obviously seeing my unsure face. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy."

"What... mom..." I groan. Mom and I do our green eyes neither of us trying to back down. I eventually give up. "Fine. Whatever."

"I win," Mom cheers.

"Evie," The Evil Queen calls and Evie sits in front of her. "My little evil-ette in training, you just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing."

"And lots and lots of mirrors!" They say together before laughing.

"Ah! No laughing. Wrinkles," The Evil Queen scolds.

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much," Cruella says.

"Really, mom?" Carlos asks hopeful that she actually cares.

"Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Cruella answers selfishly.

"Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing," Carlos says.

"Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon," Cruella states.

"Oh, no! I'm not going!" Carlos exclaims.

"Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store," Jafar explains and I roll my eyes. None of our parents actually care for us. "What did you score?" Jay pulls out a genie lamp. "Oh. Ooh. A lamp." Jafar snatches it and starts rubbing it.

"Dad. I already tried," Jay says and Jafar throws the lamp.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?" The Evil Queen states as she picks up some tweezers.

"What is wrong with you all?" Mom asks them. "People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge. Revenge on snow white and her horrible little men."

"Ow!" Evie cries as The Evil Queen pulls out a hair angrily.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!" Mom continues.

"I will..." Jafar starts but Jay holds him back.

"Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches," Mom says.

"Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the... They didn't get the baby!" Cruela says as she plays with the stuffed dog.

"And I, Maleficent...The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince," Mom explains. "Villains!" Mom gets the parents attention.

"Yes," They all say.

"Our day has come," Mom states. "E.Q., give her the magic mirror." The Evil Queen pulls out a shard of what used to be her magic mirror.

"This is your magic mirror?" Evie asks excitedly.

"Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we!" The Evil Queen answers while her and mom laugh. "It will help you find things."

"Like a prince?" Evie asks hopefully.

"Like my waistline," The Evil Queen retorts.

"Like the magic wand! Hello!" Mom says. "My spell book. My book. I need my... that book." Mom looks around. "Oh, ah! The safe. The safe." Mom tries to get the safe open. "Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out." The Evil Queen opens it right up. "Come, darlings. Come." Mal and I walk over to her. "It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon." Mom hands the book to Mal. Mal is the older twin. "Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives. Like it was yesterday." The Evil Queen nods in agreement. "And now you both will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you." A door is heard closing outside. The villains look to see a limo.

"Whoo! Let's get this party started!" Jay says. All of us kids grab our bags.

"Carlos! Come," Cruela calls as she heads for the door.

"Who is the fairest of them all?" The Evil Queen asks Evie.

"Me," Evie answers.

"Ah!" The Evil Queen scolds.

"You," Evie corrects.

"Yes! Let's go," The Evil Queen says as they head for the door.

"Now, recite our mantra," Jafar tells Jay.

"There's no team in "I"," Jay recites.

"Oh, run along. You're making me tear up," Jafar says and they head for the door.

"The future of the free world rests on both of your shoulders. Don't blow it," Mom says before Mal and I walk outside. Evie is the first into the limo followed by Jay. "Mal! Val!" Mom stands on the balcony. Mal and I stop by the door of the limo.

"Come back here, now!" Cruela calls and he slides between me and Mal into the limo. "Carlos!" Mom flashes her green eyes at us before we get into the car.

"Bring home the gold!" Jafar calls.

"Bring home a puppy," Cruela calls.

"Bring home a prince," The Evil Queen calls as we drive away. Mom shows her green eyes at us before we get into the limo.