So I Did Not Know We Could Do That

CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29

(Val POV)

"Mal," Beast says stopping her.

"Honey, we're so sorry. We had no idea," Belle says.

"I'm gonna talk to him," Beast says and Mal takes off.

"Lumiere, unveil the gift. They need to see it!" Jane says as she runs to the announcer.

"And now for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece, designed especially for his lady," Lumiere announces. They pull a cover off of a painting to reveal Mal and Ben. Mal is wearing purple with her purple hair and green eyes. The crowd cheers.

"Ben did that?" Mal asks.

"Yeah, he did," Evie answers.

"Oh! Evie. Val. Ben's known who I was all along," Mal says as we walk back down the stairs.

"He loves the real you, M," I tell her

"A true love," Mal states.

"Yeah," Evie agrees.

"Told you," Carlos says.

"Cover that back up!" Uma yells.

"I will not!" Lumiere says.

"Um, uh... why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben?" Uma asks Ben.

"I have an announcement! Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady," Ben says.

"Son..." Beast tries.

"Not now, Dad!" Ben says.

"Uh, so as my gift to her, I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all!" Ben says. It then clicks, Ben is spelled. "Fairy Godmother. Bring down the barrier."

"I most certainly will not," Fairy Godmother says.

"I am your king!" Ben yells.

"Obey him," Uma says.

"Ben's been spelled," I tell Mal.

"Ben," Uma says making him look at her.

"Uma found your spellbook," Evie states.

"Just look at me," Uma says.

"Ben. Ben," Mal says as she walks forward. Ben looks at her. "Look at me."

"No, look at me," Uma argues. I go to stand beside Mal. "You love me, remember?"

"No, you don't," Mal argues.

"Yes, you do," Uma argues.

"Ben, look at me," Mal says.

"Bring down the barrier now!" Uma orders.

"I do not take orders from you!" Fairy Godmother says.

"Ben?" Uma says.

"Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself. But, Ben, that's me! I'm part Isle and part Auradon," Mal explains as she points at the painting.