Ways To Be Wicked

CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

(Val POV)

Mal, Carlos, Evie, Jay and I are all standing around a cauldron.

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil," I say as I take a spoon and scoop an apple out of the cauldron before dropping it back in.

"Wicked ways beneath the skin let all who taste it now join in," Mal reads from the spell book before we all laugh evilly.

"We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D" We all sing as Jay, Carlos and Evie add more apples to the cauldron.

"Come on!" Carlos says as he slings a bucket of apples onto the floor. The students fall to the ground and grab an apple. Mal goes behind and closes all their lockers to show the Long Live Evil saying.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Everybody sings.

"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation" Mal sings as she leans up against the lockers.

"Friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion" I sing as I lean beside her and hand Jane an apple. Jane takes a bite before stealing the spray paint from Mal.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior" Carlos sings as he slides the bucket at the kids on the ground who all jump over it.

"Happily ever after with a little flavor" Carlos sings as he wraps his arms around Mal and I before we walk off smiling.

"Bad to the bone with even worse intentions

We're gonna steal the show and leave 'em all defenseless" Jay sings as he throws apples at the band. An apple gets stuck in Doug's instrument.

"A fairytale life can be oh-so overrated

So raise your voices and let's get it activated!" Evie sings as she walks and puts an apple on Fairy Godmother's podium. Kids then help Evie stand on the desks.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us, evil lives on

The right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

Apple, apple, dip, dip

Want to try it? Tick, tick

Take a bite, come on, be bold

Change the way the story's told" Everybody sings as they dance along. Doug takes a bite of his apple. Mal and I watch from the balcony as kids sing and throw their papers in the air in the classroom where Chad carries Evie.

"This time, the dark is finally getting your attention" Mal and I sing as Evie and us hand out apples.

"We're wicked by the book, and class is back in session" Evie sings as she holds up a book. Fairy Godmother plays air guitar with Chad's leg.

"You like it, steal it, gotta beat 'em to the treasure" Jay sings as the cheerleaders dance around him.

"A rite of passage

Bad just doesn't get much better" Carlos sings as he juggles some apples before giving them to Beast and Belle who take a bite.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked" Everybody sings and dances.

"Mother always knows best" Mal and I sing as Mal starts raising a flag on the flagpole.

"Show her, pass every test" Evie sings as she flips through a book.

"Hear her voice in my head" Carlos sings while he has headphones on before he rips them off.

"Evil is the only" Jay sings as he walks over to Carlos, Evie, Mal and I.

"Real way to win" Carlos, Evie, Mal and I join Jay on singing. The Long Live Evil flag is now flying in the sky.

"We got all the ways to be

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

W-I-C-K-E-D" Everybody sings as we all do a dance.

"Let's go!" Jay calls.

"We got all the ways to be

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

W-I-C-K-E-D" Everybody sings and dances.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I sing while Carlos pushes the girl in the wheelchair.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us, evil lives on

The right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked" Everybody sings and continues to dance. Mal spray paints the Beast Statue.

"Yeah!" Evie sings.

"We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D

So many ways to be wicked" Everybody sings and dances. Mal kisses an apple before throwing it.

"Mal, please, over here! Mal!" Reporters say and I'm brought back to reality. I've been doing everything I can to help Mal transition into her role as Ben's girlfriend. Even changing my hair like she did. Which nobody really noticed mine anyways. "Only three days to the Royal Cotillion. Ever think a girl like you would be Lady of the Court? How does it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon? Well, do you like being blonde? Is your mother still a lizard?"

"Okay. All right. Excuse me," Ben says as he makes his way over to us and wraps an arm around Mal. "Uh, we will let you know if and when that particular situation changes."

"Did you ever think you'd be with a Villain Kid?" A reporter asks him. Ben laughs.

"We're done here," Ben answers.

"Okay. Shush, shush. Shoosh, shoosh. Shoosh, shoosh. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing. Shhh. Shhh. Shhh," Fairy Godmother says.

"Thank you, guys," Ben says.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," Fairy Godmother says as all the reporters leave. "Val. Mal. Ben." Fairy Godmother bows her head before leaving.

"Fairy Godmother," We all say.

"Whew," Mal says.

"Don't pay any attention to them," Ben states.

"Well, that's a lot easier said than done, right?" Mal asks and I start walking away to give them some privacy. As I'm walking away I run into Evie.

"Okay, there's one of you," Evie says as she grabs my arm, dragging me back over to Ben and Mal. Ben and Mal are about to kiss but Evie grabs Mal's arm.

"If we don't do a fitting for your gown right this minute, you'll be dancing in your bathrobe, okay?" Evie explains. "Hi. Let's go. Let's go."

"Bye, Ben," Mal says as Evie drags us away.