Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?

CHAPTER 3

(Val POV)

(Val POV)

I sit by Jay and Carlos as we go through everything in the limo. "You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out," Evie says as she goes to pat make-up on Mal's face.

"Ew, stop. I'm plotting," Mal explains.

"Well, it's not very attractive," Evie states.

"Oh!" Carlos calls out as he tries a candy. "These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what."

"Let me see," Jay says and Carlos shows the candy in his mouth.

"Ew!" I say as Jay slaps Carlos' shoulder.

"Ow!" Carlos says. Jay grabs the rest of the candy from Carlos and eats it.

"Look!" Evie says as she looks out the front. The driver is driving straight for the broken bridge.

"It's a trap!" Carlos calls and we all start screaming. Mal and Evie grab onto each other while Carlos and I grab onto Jay, who also grabs onto me. Once we realize that we are not falling, we quit screaming.

"What just happened?" Carlos asks sitting up. I look at Jay as we let go of each other. He winks which makes me look away and blush.

"It must be magic," Evie says as we look out the back and see a golden bridge.

"Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal asks the driver as she holds a remote up.

"No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage," The driver explains as he holds up a gold remote. "And this button..." He pushes a button and a window comes up between him and us.

"Okay," I say.

"Nasty. I like that guy," Mal states. We arrive in Auradon. We pass a sign that says 'Welcome to Auradon Prep. Goodness doesn't get any better.' We pull up front and see a marching band playing and kids waving flags. The driver gets out and opens the door, which makes Jay and Carlos fall out seeing as they were fighting.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos cries out to Jay who is now standing on him. Evie, Mal and I get out of the car.

"'Cause you want it!" Jay answers.

"No!" Carlos says.

"Give it to me!" Jay states.

"Ow! Let go!" Carlos says.

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience," I say as I slap Jay's arm which makes them stop. An older lady and two kids had stepped in front of the band who had quit playing.

"Just cleaning up," Jay says with a smile. "Get up." Carlos stands up.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it," The lady orders and Jay puts everything back into the car before walking over the girl that had also walked up.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay," Jay flirts with a smirk. The girl fake laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Welcome to Auradon prep," The lady says as she gets in between them. "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." Mal and I share a look.

"The Fairy Godmother?" I ask.

"As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Mal also asks.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it," Fairy Godmother answers.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella," I start.

"When you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile," Mal continues.

"And that sparkling wand," I add on.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.'" Fairy Godmother says.

"It's so good to finally meet you all," The boy says as he steps in front of Fairy Godmother followed by the girl. "I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king," The girl says excitedly.

"You had me at Prince," Evie states as she steps forward. "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you," The girl says rudely and I send her a glare. I definitely do not like her.

"This is Audrey," Ben says.

"Princess Audrey," Audrey corrects. "His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey grabs his hand.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow," The Fairy Godmother says as she grabs onto Ben and Audrey's hands. "The doors of wisdom are never shut." She swings Ben's and Audrey's hands apart, which makes Mal jump back. Mal jumping back cause me to back into Jay, who grabs my arms to steady me. "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother walks off along with the band.