You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 44

You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

~Two Years Later~

"Evie, how much longer?" Val whines as she sits with her eyes closed, waiting on her friend to finish her make up.

"Almost," Evie answers her. "You complain as much if not more than your sister did."

"I can't believe this day is finally here!" Uma says as she helps Dizzy fix Val's hair. Val smiles as she remembers when Jay proposed. It was actually at Mal and Ben's wedding. Mal had all the girls line up to catch the bouquet. Val was the one to catch it and when she turned around to look for Jay's reaction, she found him behind her down on one knee.

"E!" Val says getting impatient. Val wanted nothing more than to see Jay.

"All done," Evie says as she boops Val's nose with the make up brush.

"Let's get you in the dress!" Mal cheers causing Val to smile. Val honestly doesn't know what she would do without Evie and Mal or even Uma. After helping her into the dress, Mal leads her over to the mirror.

"Okay, you can look now," Uma tells her.

"Oh my goodness! I look.." Val starts.

"Say it," Mal says with a smile as she remembers her own experience.

"Not hideous," Val says with a giggle.

"Not even close," Evie says as they all smile and laugh.

"Thank you guys so much. I honestly don't know what I would do without you," Val tells them.

"Knock, knock," Hades says as he opens the door. "It's time." Mal, Evie, Dizzy, and Uma all squeal in excitement before leaving the room to go to their places. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks, dad," Val says with a smile before grabbing her flowers.

Jay is standing at the alter waiting to see Val. Carlos, Ben, Gil, and Doug stand beside him as the music starts to play. Dizzy is the first to walk out followed by Uma, Mal, and then Evie. Jay can feel his heart beat quicken as the wedding march starts to play and his hands get sweaty. Hades leads Val down the aisle and her eyes immediately lock on Jay causing her to smile. Jay holds back tears as he sees how beautiful Val is. He couldn't believe how lucky he is to be marrying her. Hades places Val's hand into Jay's as they reach the alter before kissing her on the cheek. As Val stares into Jay's eyes, she felt as if they were the only two there.

"I do," Jay says causing Val to smile.

"I do," Val says not long after causing Jay to smile.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride," Fairy Godmother says before Jay kisses Val. Carlos and Mal start cheering before everyone else follows causing Jay and Val to pull apart as Val giggles.

"It's you and me forever," Jay says as he leans his forehead against Val's.

"Forever and ever," Val says with a smile before they kiss again. It was definitely one of the happiest days of Val's life.

And they lived happily ever after.