What's My Name?

CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

(3rd Person POV)

Harry Hook walks through the streets of the Isle, making his way to Ursula's Fish & Chips. He walks inside before jumping over a table and turning the TV on to reveal Prince Ben, Mal, and Val. Blonde definitely does not suit Val or Mal for that matter, Harry thinks. Uma, daughter of Ursula, walks out of the back with a tray in hand. She sets the tray down by Harry, who grabs it to eat some food off of it. Uma stops him before grabbing some of the food and throwing it at the TV where Mal and Val can be seen.

"Ugh!" Uma says as she throws the food. "Posers." Uma turns back to the table.

"Traitors!" Harry calls as he looks at the TV.

"Hello?" Uma says getting the other kid's attention, who then throw food at the TV.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" Harry says as he walks over to the TV. He then swipes his finger across the food that was covering Val's smiling face on the TV.

"Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma asks Gil, son of Gaston.

"Yeah. What they said," Gil answers after swallowing.

"Those little traitors, who left us in the dirt," Uma says.

"Who turned their backs on evil," Harry adds.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang," Gil says earning a look from Uma and Harry. "Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. They called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of stuck."

"Those snooty little witches, who grabbed everything they wanted and left me nothing," Uma tells Harry.

"No, they left you that sandbox, and then they said that you could have the shrimp..." Gil explains.

"I need you to stop talking," Uma says as she turns to Gil and slams her hand on the table.

"Look, we have their turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon," Harry explains.

"Harry, that's their turf now!" Uma says as she points at the TV to reveal Ben, Mal, and Val. Uma then turns the TV off. "And I want it, too. We should not be getting their leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula! What's my name?" Uma turns to Harry.

"Uma!" Harry answers as he takes off his hat and bows.

"What's my name?" Uma asks as she turns to Gil.

"Mm. Uma?" Gil says with a mouth full of food.

"What's my name?

What's my name?" Uma sings.

"Uma!" All the kids sing.

"This is all hands on deck

Calling out to lost boys and girls