🌹Chapter Seven🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER SEVEN🌹

I'm too shocked with his action, but I don't pull away. His hand makes its way to my waist and pulls my body closer to his. My chest against his muscular one. I close my eyes. His lips are soft and taste of sweet mint. Before I even have the time process what's happening, he breaks the kiss and leaves my office.

Leaving me shocked out of my mind and freshly kissed lips. My gaze is at the door that he just left out of, kind of hoping that he storms back in and kisses me again or at least explains to me why he kissed me. My right hand travels to my lips and touches them.

Just few seconds ago, Mr. Knight had kissed me. I can't believe it. Standing in the same spot as before like an idiot, I don't know for how long I'm standing here but reality kicks me. First the anger hits me all at once, and then sadness but then anger again.

I sit by my desk and try to calm down by doing some work, but I find it that I can't work with that kiss on my mind. His kiss was rough, yet gentle, but it was possessive, yet nice. Does it make me a bad person that I actually enjoyed that kiss?

I shake my head, to get that kiss out if, which is so impossible. This is messing with my mind. A soft knock on my office, then it open and a woman walks into it. "Ms. Ace, Mr. Knight has requested for you in the meeting room" She speaks, her voice is soft and kind but behind it I can hear a hint of hatred.

I smile at her, a bit awkwardly. "Sure, I'll be right there" I tell her and she leaves without saying anything else. My heart beats faster in my chest, it has been on a roll now, beating like if it were on a race, ever since the kiss. I don't know if I'm more embarrassed about seeing Mr. Knight or the fact that he just kissed me.

I stand up and leave my office, taking my notepad with me, just in case I will need it, and walk to the meeting room. I knock then open the door. Mr. Knight sits in boss chair that Mr. Selone always sat in when he was in a meeting. Five other men sit by the table. They all look at me when I enter the room.

"Gentlemen, Ms. Ace will be joining us for day" Mr. Knight speaks, he doesn't look at me while he speaks, he doesn't even act like we had shared a kiss. I sit down on the chair that the secretary is supposed to sit on. This is work and I'm going to try to forget that this kiss ever happened. The meeting goes on like any other meeting, the men talk their business and I take notes.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

The meeting didn't take very long, as the contract was signed in matter of one hour. Those men really liked what Mr. Knight had to offer. I don't really know for a fact what this meeting was about or what they were signing about but it doesn't concern me so I don't care.

I'm the last one to leave the meeting room, and I stand there in front of the doors with my back facing it. All the men shake hands with Mr. Knight and some even try to have a conversation with him, but he always turns them down, coldly I might add.

"Ms. Ace, right?" One of the man asks, looking at me and walking over to me. I smile kindly at him. "Yes" I answer his question. He looks to be in his mid twenties, maybe a few years older than me. He's definitely the youngest man in the meeting, as most of the men are in their early or late thirties.

From my research I learned that Mr. Knight is twenty-nine, and is the youngest billionaire in the world and the richest, overall he's a lot of things. "Does the beautiful woman in front of me have a first name or does she prefer to be called by her maiden name?" The man asks me.