🌹Chapter Forty - Five🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE🌹

The dress is hot red colored and the fabric is soft, but still not silk like, and has an off shoulder neckline that makes my collar bones pop more and my chest. Because it is off shoulder, it doesn't have any sleeves but even though the dress doesn't have sleeves, I think it does look amazing.

It's a ballgown and it hugs my waist but skirt goes all the way down right above the floor, but it is larger at the back so it goes out further and actually onto the floor itself. The heels that I'm wearing, even tough I didn't want to wear heels, I had to, they are wine red gladiator heels that make me look taller, I'm still shorter than Alexander, though.

I look at myself in the mirror and this dress might not have been my style before but now I believe my fashion style is changing a little. This dress looks so good on me, I remember when I had tried it on in the store and it looks just as good on me now as it did then.

However, the make-up makes the whole look even better on me and I actually look even more beautiful now. I'm gorgeous, I know it myself and I can't help but admire my own beauty. I'm more of a natural beauty kind of girl, but now make-up doesn't seem that bad.

From the few weeks that I've been around Alexander I've changed a whole lot, I can feel that. And for once I'm not hating the changes in my life, I actually do like them. I like the fact that I've changed, and it are good changes, and not bad and horrible ones.

I can't help but continue to stare at me in the bathroom mirror, and I keep wondering how to make this look even more beautiful and how to make me more beautiful than I already am but no matter how much I think about it, I can't put my finger on it.

Though, I do feel like there is something missing with my look, and as much as I want to, I can't find what it is. I suppose it doesn't matter as I can't even figure that out. Taking a one last look at my beautiful self, I exit the bathroom and as soon as I step out of the bathroom, my eyes instantly search the room until they find what I'm looking for.

As soon as I find it, my eyes lock at Alexander. He stands up from the bed that he had been sitting on and his jaw is dropped open and his eyes are wide open. "I... you... uh... I..." He stammers, not even finding words to say and his eyes are looking at me up and down.

This is something you never hear from him, as this is the first time that I've actually heard him stutter or stammer, he's always so clear on what he says and wants. Sometimes it's even scary. The look he's giving me makes me blush, but he can't see that.

I also stare at him because he looks so handsome right now. He's wearing a black suit, with a black tie, and a white shirt underneath. Sort of like he always wears, but this is totally different. Even I can tell that this suit cost a lot of dollars, and that's why it's expensive and looks very comfortable and well-made.

Alexander clears his throat and his jaw closes and his eyes aren't as widened as they were."You look stunning" He says, as he found his voice again. My blush only deepens when I hear him say those three words and my heart skips a beat. "You don't look so bad yourself" I say with a smirk.

I wanted to say that he looks like a Greek god because he's so sexy at the moment but I don't do that, though I was very temped to do that. "I have a gift for you" He tells me and then he turns to the bed and picks up a box that was sitting on the bed.