🌹Chapter Thirty - Three🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE🌹

"This isn't so bad, right?" I ask him, we're waiting for the food, we just ordered our food about three minutes ago and he has had a grumpy look the whole time. There are children all around us, since this is a family restaurant, but I think they're adorable and so cute.

"It's worse" He answers, but I only roll my eyes at him. "The food here is good" I tell him, trying to lighten the mood. I wanted to say that we can actually read the menu, there aren't any fancy words for the food. It's straight forward and you know what you're getting without a secret code or something that is on the food in the other restaurant.

There aren't that many here since it's only five, but there are a few families with their children. "You can pick the restaurant next time" I say after he doesn't answer me. "Oh, I most certainly will" He grumpily says, but I only laugh at his attitude.

"So, can we finish our discussion now?" I ask him with a innocent smile, hoping that will work to lighten his mood, and what do you know, it worked. He chuckles and smirks a bit. "I don't believe this is the most appropriate place to speak about intimate moments that we've shared" He tells me.

I blush at his words and I look like a tomato. He's right, why is he always right? "Then what do you want to talk about, I mean it's not much fun to be here in silence and not speak at all" I tell him and laugh awkwardly. "Besides, the food might take some time" I add.

In the resultant we he took me last time, well technically the last two times, the wait wasn't that long, I think that was because we were in the VIP thingy, but here there is nothing like that here and that means that everyone has to wait equally as much before the food gets ready.

He sighs. "Fine, then, what's you're favorite color?" He asks, I roll my eyes. Seriously? He's asking me about who my favorite color is. "I don't know, I'm not very picky about them" I answer and that does lighten the mood, since he's smiling.

"You really are something else, aren't you?" He asks, though he wasn't asking much of a question that I have to answer. "What's your favorite color?" I ask, mocking him a bit and then teasing him about it. He chuckles. "It's black" He answers, doesn't even need to think of it.

"Black isn't a color, it's a shade" I tell him. No matter how much you try, you can never make black with any combination without using black, that's why it's a shade, also the same goes for white. "You're not only stubborn, but you're also genius" He says.

I open my mouth to speak but the waiter that took our order returns with our food and puts it in front of us. "Thank you" We say to him and he smiles at us before taking a order from someone else. I got a pizza with ham, while Alexander got steak.

He isn't very much for fast food, that I know but he needs to eat something and a steak is food, so I'm all right with it, though I think my pizza would taste a whole lot better. "The food here is indeed good, not the same can I say about the place itself" He tells me as he eats his steak.

I think he likes this place, but he just doesn't want to admit it, but that's just Alexander Knight for you. "It's different than you're used to, but that's the way of life. Trying new and different things, even if they're not to one's liking" I tell him, as I take a bite out of my pizza slice. I've already eaten two slices already.