🌹Chapter Thirty - One🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE🌹

At last we found the basement, well we didn't actually find it, his maid showed it to us. His maid is a woman in her late forties and she didn't talk much but I could tell that she was nice. I think she isn't talking much because of the look that he keeps giving her, which I think is a bad one but I can't read it.

Perhaps he wants her to believe that he's still the bad, cruel man that everyone thinks he is. As soon as the doors to the basement, I let out a gasp. This isn't a basement, this is a garage with car. Hundreds of cars, or maybe around one hundred but there are so many cars there that I can't even count.

My mom has many cars but I think she only has about five or seven cars, or at least I remember it to be around that number. I look around the cars, most of them are Lamborghini's in different colors, but there are few of those cars that he always drives around in, that I've seen that is.

"So, which car would you want to take?" He asks, he wasn't kidding about it. "I don't even know how I will be able to pick" I say as I keep gaping at the cars. I don't even know how all of them can fit in here and how they are all here in this basement, since he just moved into this house. There aren't even furniture yet and there are so many cars in here.

I've heard that billionaires do love owning so many cars and I guess that is true. I never really considered my mom to have too many cars, because I just thought that normal people own at least five cars. But, then again I don't know that much about the world.

He only chuckles. "My personal favorite is the blue Lamborghini, got it two weeks ago and I've never got the chance to try it" He says and gestures to a blue Lamborghini nearby. I don't really see what's so special about that Lamborghini, because it looks the same as the others but only in a different color.

"Then we can go on that one. Just don't kill me, I'd rather keep my life" I tell him, joking about it since there are a few accidents that happen with Lamborghini's because people always want to go faster on them. "I'll be extra careful" He tells me with a chuckle.

We get into that car and we drive off out of the basement or garage, it does have a garage door, so I'm a bit confused on what to call it. Thank go that it isn't raining at the moment because the car doesn't have a roof and that would not be good when it's raining.

"This is fun" I say, my voice a bit childish, but I don't care. This is actually so much fun, to be riding in that Lamborghini. He isn't going fast, he's going on a normal speed limit on the road. I also notice that his house is a little further than the city and a bit outside it.

It looks beautiful to watch the city from the view out here. I've never seen the city look so beautiful before and I can't believe that I get the honor to see it. There is a reason why people call this the heart of the country, it's so beautiful to look at. Also the fact that most billionaires and important people come from here.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

We arrive at. The office after a half an hour drive. There wasn't much talk between us, we were most of the time just in our own minds. I kept looking at the beauty while he was driving and watching the road and things like that. The wind wasn't that bad, but my hair is all over the place.

My hair looks like it's a birds nest or has never been brushed in my entire life. It's a good thing that he took a hairbrush with him, because he knew that I would need it. I have no idea how he know that but I'm bowing on my knees for him. Well, not literally.