🌹Chapter Twelve🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER TWELVE🌹

We get in Lena's car and drive away from my mother's mansion. "So, care to tell me what is going on between you and Alexander Knight?" Lena asks, while she's driving. "There's nothing going on" I tell her. There is nothing going on, other than the fact that he kissed me.

"I'm the love dictator, trust me. Each time his name is mention, you blush. Telling me that nothing is going on between the two of you is like saying the earth is flat when it is round" She tells me, I never noticed that I do all that when I hear his name.

"Trust me, that guy is not my type" I tell her, trying to get her to stop talking about this. I seriously don't want to talk about him, besides I'm about to get revenge on him. If he doesn't hate me already, he will after this day. "And trust me when I say he is" Lena says.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Have you even met the guy? He's the rudest and meanest and cruelest man I've ever met, and he's a dick" I say. Why are we even talking about this guy? I hate him. Don't I? I don't know but I know that I don't like him.

"Have you seen the internet? He's hot, I don't need to meet him to know he's hot and you're so lucky. Besides, those lips of his on me is my dream" She says. My eyes widen. If I were drinking water, I would have spit it out by now and it would be all over the car.

"So there is something going on, if your face tells me anything, it is that you and him and some sort of chemistry. So, spill the beans" She orders me. I guess I have no choice now but to tell her what happened between us, I mean there is no way that I will be able to get out of this.

My head snaps to the window and I watch the world happen, so beautiful and nice. I take a deep breath. "Fine, we kissed. Or he kissed me" I tell her. Lena only laughs, but I can't be sure of how she feels about this. "You kissed him. How does it feel, now you have to tell me" She says.

What have I gotten myself into this time? I've known Lena for a long time now, and she's not about to let this thing go. She's going to keep ask me questions until I end up telling her everything, and she's not going to stop until the whole truth has been revealed.

I heard that she once went paranoid when her boyfriend didn't tell her something. She showed up at his house and harassed him until he called the police on her. She kept going, but she found out the truth of what he was hiding from her. He was having an affair. At least she got the truth and broke up with him. Now, I have no idea what she will do to me if I don't tell her.

"I never kissed him. He kissed me. I just kissed back. I don't know how it happened. We were in my office and then boom, he's kissing me. Then he acts like it never even happened" I tell her, hoping that this is enough to satisfy her need to know.

"Hold on a second. Was he a good kisser? How did his lips taste like? Was there tongue? Was it hot? Is he hot? Did you feel his little friend? How was it? You're not going anywhere until you answer every single detail, not matter how small" She asks, taking a deep breath after she has stopped talking.

She spoke without even breathing, I don't know how she was able to do that. Those questions are a bit too much for me to answer. I get the feeling that even if I answer those questions, she just going to ask even more questions. This will never end, or I don't think it will. She's going to ask more and more until I answer the same questions over and over again.